blue balls...

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah dude, there was this mad religious girl that i used to hang out with when i lived in my old town that would be always down to blow me, she'd pull over on the highway near the woods to blow me and shit, but she would never fuck, which was fine with me if she blew me all the time. i don't know where you're from though, but tell me, i think i need to buy a station wagon and start chilling in front of the local catholic school.

station%20wagon.jpg

kinda like that

is that an EAGLE??

• 2 weeks later...
back when i was dating my ex she would sometimes be on some "no im not doing this today" type shit and whatever

and one day were making out for like an hour, and feeling each other up and im like DYING to fuck but she aint down so i seriously jerked off right in front of her......i gots to get mine!

word life, knock some sense into that broad

Anytime a bitch tried to front while making out they usually changed their mind once the toungue hits the clit.

Just be like "aight boo, we don't gotta fuck today. Just let me lick your pussy a little while. It taste so good, just let me have a little taste boo." and then within 5 minutes you're usually knocking boots.

Damn... I miss seducing young bitches.

hahaha, you know that works everytime.