DAO, This is for you. Man yells obcenity at police dog, gets arrested for animal cruelty.

After School Special

28-year-old man charged with cruelty to animals

By Will Greenlee (Contact)

Monday, February 25, 2008

STUART — Police arrested a 28-year-old man Sunday on a cruelty to animals charge after he yelled an obscenity at a police dog in a patrol vehicle, according to an arrest affidavit.

Moses Rogers Jr., of the 700 block of East Avenue, also faces a disorderly conduct charge in connection with the 2:24 a.m. incidents in the 2300 block of Southeast Federal Highway.

Police say Rogers yelled an obscene statement in the window as he walked past a patrol vehicle that contained a patrol dog “causing (the dog’s) behavior to become overloaded, tormenting the dog,” the affidavit states.

Rogers became irate when an officer went to talk to him and ask for identification and continued drawing bystanders’ attention.

Rogers was released Sunday from the Martin County jail in lieu of $750 bail, a jail official said.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2008/feb/25/28-year-old-man-charged-cruelty-animals/

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: DAO, This is for you. Man yells obcenity at police dog, gets arrested for animal cruel

Canine self esteem is the root of the problem.

But seriously, how much of a tool must this guy feel like for getting popped on such an idiotic incident? Wait, wait, don't answer that.

Re: DAO, This is for you. Man yells obcenity at police dog, gets arrested for animal cruel

Dude is not a tool for being "popped" as you say, PIGS will do anything they please to you if you do ANYthing they don't like. Then they will make some bullshit up and you will be fucked...true story it happened to me and many a black man before.

P.S. I am not black but an equivelent where I'm from.

Art-

If you'll notice I referred to the incident as idiotic, which I should clarify was describing the fact he was arrested. What I'm saying is that he has to feel foolish for getting arrested for that, in obvious addition to being outraged. I would hit myself over the head a couple times for it had it been me. Doesn't make it any less ridiculous that he was arrested. I fully agree that anything you do can be warped into something worth arresting you for. It's happened to me too.

Such bullshit...but somehow..it doesnt surprise me in the least. Cops are some of the scumiest bottom feeding power hungry low life peices of shit I have ever come across.

This whole story just takes away any hope of the 'justice' system working.

• 1 year later...