FUCK YOU NADER

suca

Abu%20Ghraib%20Torture-715244.jpg

oh yeah, and they act like this is torture ...... fucking pussies, they gave this guy two dead wires and told him that if he stepped off the box that he would get electrocuted. that shit is like a high school prank .... lets be real here!

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT NOT TORTURE IF HE HONESTLY BELEIVES HE'S ABOUT TO BE ELOTROCUTED AND DIE YOU FUCKING RETARD!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even if there was a months warning (which there's no way possibly) it doesn't change the fact that the people with money can leave at will and the people without money are stuck.

Nor does it change the fact that BUSH cut funding to fix the levys.

Nor does it change the retarded response and lack of response after the shit happened.

Get your head out of your ass.

no .... they saw the shit coming from a mile away. i remember it, because i held a conversation about it at the time. then when it happened, i couldnt even believe it, because i thought it was COMMON FUCKING SENSE to get the fuck out ... so why were all those people still there? are you going to say they werent making enough money to save the lives of their family with the cost of a couple bus tickets?

they saw the shit coming from the fucking ocean you damn retards!!!!!! you know, with a radar ... they said, here comes a huge fucking hurricane, about to hit new orleans where everything will be completely underwater. about 3 weeks later, what happens ..... ahhhh damn, surprised the hell out of me!! its all underwater!

(and please tell me you arent serious with that torture bullshit?)

EDIT: i do have to say that i may be exaggerating about how long in advance they knew about the storm .... however, i do recall them calling a state of emergency there way before the storm struck....)

no .... they saw the shit coming from a mile away. i remember it, because i held a conversation about it at the time. then when it happened, i couldnt even believe it, because i thought it was COMMON FUCKING SENSE to get the fuck out ... so why were all those people still there? are you going to say they werent making enough money to save the lives of their family with the cost of a couple bus tickets?

I also remember the shit and it was only like a day's warning that it was gonna be big you fucking noodle.

And how the fuck is it common sense to get the fuck out when they get hurricains every fucking year?

Jesuschrist you're fucking stupid. Are yuo still in highschool or something?

Tell the truth now, you live in the suburbs don't you?

the storm didnt get bigger untill the last minuet.

shit like that happens a lot. evacuation isnt necessary everytime a storm comes. this shit grew over night. and fucked their shit up. not enought time to warn all the people.

3 weeks? ahahahahahahahaha give me a break

GO NADER!

Really though, Nader has done amazing things for this country.

And would likely be a great president.

But I don't think anyone heard this news and didn't groan.

Dude is destroying his legacy.

I also remember the shit and it was only like a day's warning that it was gonna be big you fucking noodle.

And how the fuck is it common sense to get the fuck out when they get hurricains every fucking year?

Jesuschrist you're fucking stupid. Are yuo still in highschool or something?

Tell the truth now, you live in the suburbs don't you?

declaring a state of emergency, due to a hurricane, when you are living way under sea level ... seems like a reason to head out of town for a few days to me. i like to call it survival instinct, you can call it "fucking stupid" as much as you like. are you saying that if you were in new orleans, you would have stayed?? think hard ......... noodle.

high school???? nah dog. suburbs is arguable .... i live in VA, so what is considered a decent-sized city for my state from you may consider a suburb.

they saw the shit coming from the fucking ocean you damn retards!!!!!! you know, with a radar ... they said, here comes a huge fucking hurricane, about to hit new orleans where everything will be completely underwater. about 3 weeks later, what happens ..... ahhhh damn, surprised the hell out of me!! its all underwater!

(and please tell me you arent serious with that torture bullshit?)

EDIT: i do have to say that i may be exaggerating about how long in advance they knew about the storm .... however, i do recall them calling a state of emergency there way before the storm struck....)

YO MODS... CAN WE GET A....

[ATTACH]81902.vB[/ATTACH] ?

banhammer.jpg.f9f3e74339d95de56e640424a807f97b.jpg

he is restrained like that

restrained like what? hes probably tied up with some fucking socks. what you fools consider torture looks like what we used to do to punk younger kids in the neighborhood back in the day. maybe ill be considered a war criminal someday, at the rate our people's backbones are dissolving!!!

declaring a state of emergency, due to a hurricane, when you are living way under sea level ... seems like a reason to head out of town for a few days to me. i like to call it survival instinct, you can call it "fucking stupid" as much as you like. are you saying that if you were in new orleans, you would have stayed?? think hard ......... noodle.

high school???? nah dog. suburbs is arguable .... i live in VA, so what is considered a decent-sized city for my state from you may consider a suburb.

You are seriously fucking retarded if you think that the majority of people in ANY city can just pick up and bounce at the drop of a dime.

Holly shit you're fucking retarded.

read this post]

how in the fuck can a hurricane that was formed on august 23rd and died down on august 30th be seen almopst a month before.

(that was some of the most stupidest shit i have ever heard)

the hurricane had its peak stregnth on august 28 at a category 5

and the reason they didnt evacuate sooner is because once it passed florida it wasnt conisdered a hurricane anymore untill it built its stegnth back when it came into the gulf of mexico.

the black horse i dont know what the fuck you are smoking. but you just got pwned son!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other countries find it hilarious that America has ony two parties to choose from. And when someone from a third party has something to offer, every one is upset because they feel they are ruining the great two-party system. God forbid you excecise your right to choose, and actually vote for the person you think will do a better job. There is only one way to change the process, yet the sheep keep voting for the wolves, hoping it will somehow be different this time.

ban .... you gotta be fucking kidding me. get outta here with that bullshit my man. i said if it was me, id have found a way to leave the fucking town. if thats not what you wouldve done, then you wouldve been left there looting kmart with the rest of them (if you were lucky to survive). that shit was a tragedy, but people need to stay aware of their surroundings and stop depending on the government for every single need they have..... the government is not all powerful (believe it or not) and they cant solve every single crisis in every single household. it surprises me that you would feel this way, because for some reason i would think you would feel me on this. ban ...... pshhhhh!

restrained like what? hes probably tied up with some fucking socks. what you fools consider torture looks like what we used to do to punk younger kids in the neighborhood back in the day. maybe ill be considered a war criminal someday, at the rate our people's backbones are dissolving!!!

I'm 100% positive that if I ever crossed paths with "dark horse" that I'd beat sense into him so badly that he's begging for mercy. Then I'd tie him up like that nigga in the picture and leave him there with fake eloctobes tied to his balls and tell him that if he stops standing still he's going to be electrocuted... "but yo dawgs, at least I'm not torturing you!"

how in the fuck can a hurricane that was formed on august 23rd and died down on august 30th be seen almopst a month before.

as i already said, it may have been a bit of an exaggeration .... however, there were definitely numerous days of warning, including a state of fucking emergency ...... maybe im the only one who was watching the news at the time to pick up on that?

ban .... you gotta be fucking kidding me. get outta here with that bullshit my man. i said if it was me, id have found a way to leave the fucking town. if thats not what you wouldve done, then you wouldve been left there looting kmart with the rest of them (if you were lucky to survive). that shit was a tragedy, but people need to stay aware of their surroundings and stop depending on the government for every single need they have..... the government is not all powerful (believe it or not) and they cant solve every single crisis in every single household. it surprises me that you would feel this way, because for some reason i would think you would feel me on this. ban ...... pshhhhh!

if the people in charge told you the storm was dying down dont worry. we dont have to leave.

im pretty sure you would stay.

and then at 6 in the morning the next day. a category three pounds your ass.

it was a mistake to put guard down. but the storm was drying. and they told them they would be safe.

were you paying attention in 2005?

Archived