Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
yoshy

rollerboarding (hmmmm)

a happy medium? what, like being bi-sexual? fuck that, there is no inbetween. either you suck cock or you dont. if all your wheels are lined up in cock like formation, you swallow the dick bitch, dont say shit.

look at that picture. the fucking homo has his polo shirt tucked into his dockers?! what the fuck? was their 'extreme model' too strung out on fucking meth that day to show up, so they just said 'hey, lets get mike from the fucking tech department and put him in the ad, he's 22 and he likes to listen to 3 doors down, he fits our target audience perfectly.

on second thought, riding one of those is cool. IF YOU WANT ME TO CRAM UP YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE SIDEWAYS YOU CUM GUZZELING COCK GARAGE!

"so they just said 'hey, lets get mike from the fucking tech department and put him in the ad, he's 22 and he likes to listen to 3 doors down, he fits our target audience perfectly"

hahahahaha.....thats perfect....r

my personal favorite ws 'cum guzzeling cock garage" simply cause i made the 'cock garage' part up, right on the spot, so tht made me feel good about myself. its not everyday you can come up with new anti-gay nick names.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

its not everyday you can come up with new anti-gay nick names.

nice very nice. :huh?:

on second thought, riding one of those is cool. IF YOU WANT ME TO CRAM UP YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE SIDEWAYS YOU CUM GUZZELING COCK GARAGE!

taaadaaaa:dazed: :dazed: :dazed:

Guest MR BOJANGLES

can i get mine with the X-treme handlebar attachment?

hahahahahahahahahahaha i think everyone can have fun laughing at this hahahahahahahaha.

haha, its funny, but im just having more fun reading what seeking has to say about it...haha...cock garage..you park your cock in em..thats just great...!!.. so what the hell is this contraption called agian...looks like the boarders gotta watch out for the fruit bootin ass pirates...and these "cock garages" on the um..yeah, whatever they are...

Possible names for this thing anyone??

Seeking i know you got some..

Ohh god...Here comes this years sea of pre teens in the street. Last year it was "razor scooters". So many close "hit & runs" we encountered w/those kids. And hey! They stolre my word. I always say "roller-boarding" when mentioning skateboarding. Just to soud like a square.

"Wait a second...This sounds like rock, and/or roll music."

Seeking, the cock garage part was my favorite also. You're a genius. Now, why would anyone want to ride a roller-board? That just doesn't look like fun. I like how they put handles on it to make grabs easier, do they have foot straps too?

Originally posted by teister

I like how they put handles on it to make grabs easier, do they have foot straps too?

dude, anything this fucking gay is guranted to come with a strap-on attachment! it probably fucking vibrates and has 'life like' veins too...

Guest Handjob

I think Seeking has hi the nail on the head a coupla times this thread. Fuck man... Rollerbooarding?? Who could honestly do that?

Some hot Mom is gonna get that useless piece of crap for their pudgy little kid this Christmas, and he's gonna get beat up every day he goes out on it...

Seriously.

dude, anything this fucking gay is guranted to come with a strap-on attachment! it probably fucking vibrates and has 'life like' veins too...

:eek: Oh my god! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...too fucking funny

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this