Are you a douchebag?

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there are soooo many of these people where i live now. Why cant they just go back to NJ or if you turn into one why cant you just be quarantined there?! I fucking hate it they all think they are so fucking tough.

Douche: Dude Dude! You juuuuust buuuumped into meeee...

ME: Ok sorry its crowded what do you want me to do. I said excuse me...

Douche: What?! Are you getting smart with me?

Me: No I said excuse me you looked at me and I walked by you...

Douche: Whoa buddy I didn't hear you say anything...Looks like you need a lesson in manners. (his boys all looking like they wanna do something)

Me: Are you fucking serious?! No you know what fucking hit me go ahead fucking hit my ass for bumping into you. I don't think your gonna do shit. (I step up to him)

Douche: Dude youre looking to get into a world of trouble.

Me: Fuck you your not gonna do shit. Push the kid back into the bar.

Douche: Oooooohhh man thats it. (Slams his beer down on the bar)

This dude steps to my face with his over inflated chest still not doing anything so I push him again a bouncer (my boy) grabs me pulls me away up to the owners office. I hear the kid screamin OOOOOH HE IS SOOOOOO LUCKY HE GOT TAKEN AWAY I WOULD OF DEEESTROOOOOOYED HIM!!!!

Little does he know I the room full of my friends 2 training for amature UFC shit 2 bouncers that are my boys. I spent the rest of the night drinking grey goose and then ended the night with moet with some fine spanish and italian chicks w/ the owner of the bar...god I forgot what it was like to be fucking awesome...