TERMITES

John Basegow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

At my parents house in one of the bathrooms, once a year those things when they have wings come from nowhere in the sink. Im talking hundreds, probably a thousand of them at once. All within the span of about 10 minutes. One minute youre washing your face or your hands. Ten minutes later, BAM, theres a shitload of these little guys in the sink. Every single year. I have no fucking idea how they come out of the drain. We just vacuum them up. And then they will show up in another year.

fumigate ASAP or they will turn your house into an egg shell.my old house was completely infested with them.i would wake up everynight with termite waste(sand shit)all over my face in my eyes and all over the bed .they ate thru my books and also bite. within a year your whole house can turn into a giant nest.the sooner you exterminate them the better.if you dont do shit you might as well knock down and rebuild the home

fumigate ASAP or they will turn your house into an egg shell.my old house was completely infested with them.i would wake up everynight with termite waste(sand shit)all over my face in my eyes and all over the bed .they ate thru my books and also bite. within a year your whole house can turn into a giant nest.the sooner you exterminate them the better.if you dont do shit you might as well knock down and rebuild the home

oh you mad cause termites style'd on you