Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
John Basegow

TERMITES

I HAVE TERMITES IN MY HOUSE. I GUESS THIS TIME OF YEAR THEY GROW WINGS AND SWARM. THE OTHER DAY THERE WERE LIKE 50 ON THE CORNER OF THE WALL/CEILING. THERE WAS A BUNCH OF CARPENTER ANTS ALSO.

HAS ANYONE ELSE EVER HAD THIS?

• Like 1

at my old job before i quit i wanted to obtain termites and let them loose ont he building

unfortunately nothing ever came of that plan

At my parents house in one of the bathrooms, once a year those things when they have wings come from nowhere in the sink. Im talking hundreds, probably a thousand of them at once. All within the span of about 10 minutes. One minute youre washing your face or your hands. Ten minutes later, BAM, theres a shitload of these little guys in the sink. Every single year. I have no fucking idea how they come out of the drain. We just vacuum them up. And then they will show up in another year.

fumigate ASAP or they will turn your house into an egg shell.my old house was completely infested with them.i would wake up everynight with termite waste(sand shit)all over my face in my eyes and all over the bed .they ate thru my books and also bite. within a year your whole house can turn into a giant nest.the sooner you exterminate them the better.if you dont do shit you might as well knock down and rebuild the home

fumigate ASAP or they will turn your house into an egg shell.my old house was completely infested with them.i would wake up everynight with termite waste(sand shit)all over my face in my eyes and all over the bed .they ate thru my books and also bite. within a year your whole house can turn into a giant nest.the sooner you exterminate them the better.if you dont do shit you might as well knock down and rebuild the home

oh you mad cause termites style'd on you

NIGGA

THAT'S WEAK

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahaha:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now