I know there are a lot of threads about this already...

the.crooked

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
20071024-200px-TheStranger_BookCover3.jpg

one of my favorite books.

it gave me an interesting look at death when i first read it. since then i've read more of camus' work and have grown to really like his writing style.

i think another reason most people on here are going to have an altered perception of death though is because we're for the most part all writers, most writers i know, myself included, are all pretty fucked up in one way or another, mentally or emotionally due to some sort of trauma, substance abuse, or just the effect that graffiti has on you.

maybe i'm ranting, but i like to think that i have a point.

because you were just born to be a cold blooded killer

i have considered this.

one time when i was young my mom was watching me play time crisis ii on both arcade screens at one time and she remarked i should be a hitman or some such

i told her that i had thought about it many times.

she then said tepidly that she was joking.

i said oh.

I think another reason most people on here are going to have an altered perception of death is because we're for the most part all writers. Most writers i know, myself included, are extremists who do drugs, drink and beef like it's our 3 main food groups.

And because of it we all know mad people who die all the time. It's like we're almost used to losing freinds to death.

maybe i'm ranting, but i like to think that i have a point.

^Fixed.

I got this from my schoool today. At least they managed to do something right for once. Touche Hampshire.

"Title : Celebration of Dora Magrath (today and tomorrow)

In celebration of the life of Dora Magrath, there will be two gatherings held to remember, honor and appreciate all that she means to the Hampshire community. We welcome anyone to join us who wants to share words, thoughts, memories, music, or stories, or who just wants to be together and mourn our loss.

TODAY (Tuesday, February 26), 3:30pm

TOMORROW (Wednesday, February 27), 4:00pm

To honor Dora's memory, her love for music and her amazing talent, we are creating a scholarship for music students. For information or to donate, please contact..."

I am pretty amazed about the scholarship thing. My school has very few of them to begin with.