SKATEBOARD ART

earl broclo ESQ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice thread. i just spent about half an hour looking for an Ethan Fowler foundation deck i used to skate about 9 or ten years ago. it had some sort of crazy religious refernece on it. with fowlers name in bones at the tail.

these days i have size 13 feet and find it nearly impossible to skate.

although beling clumsy as fuck might have something to do with it...

have any of you ever etched or carved your own graphics into a deck?

if so how'd you do it and what'd you use?

i've got a few ideas for something similar along those lines. it'd be pretty helpful if any of you could give me any pointers. thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

anyone have a flick of an Ocean Howell Birdhouse deck from say... 93-ish? its a kid with a red baloon on a hill looking over the city, semi-creepy... other than owning it back then, I've never seen it since, but always really wanted to find it again...

Also, for the dude that was asking about best way to paint new decks, get One Shot Liquid enamel. comes in a lotta different colours, no need to clear coat... Its used primarily for pinstriping and sign painting. any sort of acrylic/clear coat combo's are fine, but if you want longevity - beneath yer feet OR on a wall - One Shot is the ticket...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...