Stuff White People Like

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plus, this was obviously written by a canadian, which just adds an extra lair of 'you're canadian, you don't know shit.' canada's black people are exactly like it's white people. infact, they may possibly sound even whiter than the whites.

"white people love to travel" that's funny? ive got something funny for you...

i was just watching cribs. fantasia filled a room full of fake african animals, because she's always wanted to go to africa. however instead of just going to africa, she bought 7 cars with rims and a gigantic house.

"black people love to be waste all their money on material posessions"

whites like:

gentrification...yes that means you too hipster.

golf

ted nugent

swim clubs

strongest man competitions

big foot

girls.. like making stupid faces and giving a peace sign

the gap

grammer

typing: pwned, fail, etc..

frank rizzo

charleton heston

hunting

ronald reagan

george bush

bon jovi

crossing the street

the swifter

co-sign :

the words: dude and like

this list could go on for ever.

disclaimer...

im white..

i like old furniture

charity golf tourneys

budweiser..and "yuppie beers" as well

You spelled grammar wrong.

You aren't white enough.

Go read a book.

im not mad, as i said, most of the stuff just isn't really funny.

it's attempting to clown on 'white people' for doing things that are good/intelligent/lauded activities, thereby implying the opposit (bad/ignorant/useless) traits, that are generally associated with blacks, are somehow better. in it's own way, it's reinforcing the negatve stereotypes already associated with blacks. its like making fun of the ability to speak proper english, and claiming it's a 'white' thing. no, its an educational/intelligence thing, making it into a 'white' thing implies that it's somehow better to not speak proper english, which does nothing but further the gap between success and failure in america. no other country in the world places a premium on ignorance the way we do here.

and again, i know its just a 'joke' i just maintain that the stuff isnt very funny. if ego trip wrote it, i'd laugh, but this is just...boring.

im not mad, as i said, most of the stuff just isn't really funny.

it's attempting to clown on 'white people' for doing things that are good/intelligent/lauded activities, thereby implying the opposit (bad/ignorant/useless) traits, that are generally associated with blacks, are somehow better. in it's own way, it's reinforcing the negatve stereotypes already associated with blacks. its like making fun of the ability to speak proper english, and claiming it's a 'white' thing. no, its an educational/intelligence thing, making it into a 'white' thing implies that it's somehow better to not speak proper english, which does nothing but further the gap between success and failure in america. no other country in the world places a premium on ignorance the way we do here.

and again, i know its just a 'joke' i just maintain that the stuff isnt very funny. if ego trip wrote it, i'd laugh, but this is just...boring.

your starting to become the reason someone made this thread it people like your self that we are making fun of... it's cool though that you do realize it's a fucking joke :p

ive always left butter out because room temperature butter spreads more easily, gets used daily, and does not need to be refridgerated. salt and pepper also get left out in the same manner.

where do you keep it?

and if the answer is 'in the fridge', is it to keep it safe from flies and roaches?

Puerto Rican's clean my house and more importantly my bedroom and bathroom for me. They feel the need to clean whenever they get stressed out or depressed...

I live with one who is not my girlfriend her and her sister do that shit all the time. Let me tell you if you are a white dude the best thing you can do is live with a Puerto Rican chick...

If you are a white dude living with a Peruvian dude prepare to have nachos and salsa all over your bathroom all of the time for no apparent reason...Seriously real talk...

well, black people always by the spreadable kind in a tub, because they have 8 people in the house and they're poor. also, black people don't actually buy butter, they buy margarine for the same reasons.

i couldnt really say since i'm not black... but i have full blood negro friends i can speak to that would gladly let me relay to you what they have to say so as to debunk your theories

but if you meant to imply that this is "ghetto" as an umbrella term covering a wide range of poor ethnicities but staying primarily black... then i wont say i disagree?

Stuff Mexican People Like: Tapatio!

mexican people like Tapatio on everything.

bring Tapatio to any mexican party and watch your mexican compadre's eye light up with joy!

318YQH4TWAL._AA280_.jpg

i disagree. although mexicans like tapatio, i would have to say they LOVE valentina

white people love tapatio