Stuff White People Like

Poop Man Bob

I like older stuff too. Preferably older motorbikes, bottles of whiskey, and autos.

Furniture is cool too, like seeking mentioned, it has the form and function which todays crap just doesn't.

I know one thing I like more than most cultures...

VEGETABLES. I love vegies. Spinach, Green beans, Corn, Peas, etc... I also eat a ton of onions.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like hot sauce.

i like fat assed latin women.

i like breath savers, but only the white or blue ones.

i like getting my hair cut every 2 weeks.

i like the beach or a nice clean pool.

i like BBQ.....A LOT.

i like 99.9% of the dessert foods that are out there.

but, i love a girl with extensions in her hair, bamboo earrings at least two pair. a fendi bag and a bad attitude. cause that's all i need to get me in a good mood.

actually, this thread is funny because the initial "likes" are pretty accurate for a lot of white people.

here are some more:

milk: it's wholesome and white.

sofa's opposed to couches.

jam, not jelly.

sandals for any occasion.

eddie bauer.

fuckin L.L. BEAN!

I'm guilty of #63- Expensive Sandwiches

what do white people like to do for lunch?

The answer: expensive sandwiches.

In most cities, if you need to find a cache of white people get yourself to a sandwich shop. Generally these places aren’t open for dinner, have a panini press and are famous for their bread. There are always vegan options and the selection of meats and cheese are strongly European.

The waiters and waitresses in these places are highly coveted by the white population. They are not quite as cool as bartenders, not quite as snobby as coffee shop workers, but still artsy, young, and more than likely to be a musician/artist/writer (since they only have to work from 11-3).

If you are in the position where you need to take a white person to lunch for business or pleasure, saying “I know a great sandwich shop,” will always bring out a smile. The white person will then tell you about the great sandwich shop in the town where they went to college and how they had a crush on a waiter, or that there was some special sandwich that they always ordered. This will put the person in a good mood.

It’s important to note that this type of restaurant is best for business or friendship situations as it is very neutral and does not carry connotations like Sushi or Breakfast.

These sandwiches generally start at $8.99. Remember that whenever a white person says they wants to go to a sandwich shop you are looking at at least a $15 outlay after tip and drink, $20 if the place has a good selection of microbrews.

Also note: white people will wait up to 40 minutes for a good sandwich.

I remember I was at Whole Foods, and this white guy had a whole chicken and asked one of the workers near the oven if he could heat it up. And the worker was like "Yeah, hold on I'll go get somebody." And the guy he brought was a tall dark black guy with cornrows. The white guy got all scared and his voice began trembling and was stammering over his words as he requested his chicken to get heated up. The thing is I've talked to this black dude before and he's not even a thug or anything -- he sounds pretty whitewashed, and he's a nice guy... and I'm pretty sure he listens to Green Day or some shit. That's all I have to share.

How come every time a black comedian makes fun of a white person they use the same "white" voice? Maybe we sound like that I don't know, but I'm pretty sure I don't.

My buddy Antonio use it all the time to make fun of our black supervisor when he's talking business with his white boss, shits funnier then when Martin does it though.

I'm guilty of #63- Expensive Sandwiches

what do white people like to do for lunch?

The answer: expensive sandwiches.

In most cities, if you need to find a cache of white people get yourself to a sandwich shop. Generally these places aren’t open for dinner, have a panini press and are famous for their bread. There are always vegan options and the selection of meats and cheese are strongly European.

The waiters and waitresses in these places are highly coveted by the white population. They are not quite as cool as bartenders, not quite as snobby as coffee shop workers, but still artsy, young, and more than likely to be a musician/artist/writer (since they only have to work from 11-3).

If you are in the position where you need to take a white person to lunch for business or pleasure, saying “I know a great sandwich shop,” will always bring out a smile. The white person will then tell you about the great sandwich shop in the town where they went to college and how they had a crush on a waiter, or that there was some special sandwich that they always ordered. This will put the person in a good mood.

It’s important to note that this type of restaurant is best for business or friendship situations as it is very neutral and does not carry connotations like Sushi or Breakfast.

These sandwiches generally start at $8.99. Remember that whenever a white person says they wants to go to a sandwich shop you are looking at at least a $15 outlay after tip and drink, $20 if the place has a good selection of microbrews.

Also note: white people will wait up to 40 minutes for a good sandwich.

fuck that.

95% of the delis in my neighborhood make amazing sandwiches and are between $2.50 and $4.00 for a hero.... it's a predominantly non-white area. what the fuck does that matter though? i'd rather not spend $8.00 on some yuppie sandwich.

there is also no way in hell i'm waiting 40 minutes for a sandwich.

i think thats the thing i hate most about the area i work in and other areas that are considered "upscale"..... well, probably not the thing i hate most. but i mean.... really. the mexican-american diner across the street has $3.00 breakfasts of eggs/homefries/bacon/toast/OJ. the people are fucking awesome and i don't have to deal with listening to a bunch of art-school kids and yuppies talking about crap just loud enough so that i'm forced to hear their conversations.

also, fried chicken places: awesome.

hot sauce on everything: awesome.

cheap beer: awesome.

f

this black dude before and he's not even a thug or anything -- he sounds pretty whitewashed, and he's a nice guy... .

white washed? you mean hes not acting how typical hoods would act. there is a difference. white washed is kinda offensive NOT that im a bitch or anything. just sayin

fuck that.

95% of the delis in my neighborhood make amazing sandwiches and are between $2.50 and $4.00 for a hero.... it's a predominantly non-white area. what the fuck does that matter though? i'd rather not spend $8.00 on some yuppie sandwich.

Go to Subway, Quiznos, Firehouse, Larry's, or Blimpie and get a 12 inch roast beef with a drink and some chips for under 9.00 bucks...:lol:

You don't have to be black to pay the price.