Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
INKHEADSCREW

Youtube toys

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if anyone can/has found a video where a kid runs up to a boxcar and does a really small fine point sharpie tag on it in the middle of some fair or festival and then hauls ass away as fast as he can, then props for you if you post it.

i saw it years ago and never forgot it. i think it was called graffiti bombing or some shit but i couldn't find it when i searched that title. the whole things like not even 10 seconds long and it ends abruptly with him running. shit was hilarious.

Someone who is not a toy doesn't magically become one because of the weather.

You're an all-season toy son.

:lol:

toy.jpg

youtube is blasted with toys, thats why serious people upload to vimeo now!

youtube and google are data miners and want you to give up your address and phone number and stupid shit like that, so it makes sense to take that shit to somewhere else.

UNBEARABLE.

My father would refer to kids that acted like this as a "spazz"..I never really had a full definition from him as to what characteristics qualified ones self to SPAZZ status, but this little bastard qualifies...Definite spazz.....

Sucking the built up spit through his back teeth every few words Mom! SEEEEEEETH!!!... Are you gonna drop me off at the Water tank, SEEEETH! Sunday night, SEEEEETH!!...

Look at all the the 5 inch sharpie tags I did

I just can't get over some of these youtube toys. I'd love to hear what was going through their little heads.