Done did it...

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

funny how everyone wants to take shots like that...

discount the mans skill and the work he has put in by saying it looks like someone elses. does it really make you feel that much better or more secure by saying it looks like swets? or seens?

done has been around for a long time, if im not mistaken about as long as swet.

and even if he hasnt, who are you to pull cards?

ok, im just bored, im not really tryin to start shit, but come on, why not just say the guy is good?

Chozer never did i intend that comment as a disss or saying he was biting but simply as an observation and as i said dickhead i like this stuff why must you put a negative spin on what i said, if someones style has visable influences from varios writers then does his own spin on it is it any less his style. Fuck get over it. Anyways I saw a special on toys crew in magic moments magazine that floated my boat aswell nice stuff.

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by chozer

discount the mans skill and the work he has put in by saying it looks like someone elses. does it really make you feel that much better or more secure by saying it looks like swets? or seens?

ok, im just bored, im not really tryin to start shit, but come on, why not just say the guy is good?

yeah man, boozehag nailed it. theres no diss in saying someone has an obvious style influence. any good writer will admit where they get influence. first thing i thought was swet and seen influenced. no diss at all. but its there. kid has a good twist on it.

Guest Rhubarb

i was going to make the swet comment also, not i a bad way at all. they definatly have a similar style, which i happen to love. if you can't see the similarity in there style then you must not be looking.

Well...if its a local style like how rodney trotter assumes it is, as do i, either way, influences are good in an overall sens if used and applied positively, this dude was influenced by swet and seen, and he pulls off his own variation of the combination of styles admirably, i give the kid two thumbs up, wether he is "bitting" and or just influenced like the rest of us.......don't lie, y'all know you gots your own influences.

Loving it loving it loving it...

I did actually notice the swet influence a while back, but I suppose that when someone paints so much with someone they're bound to be influenced, but I think the similarities are mostly the ends of the letters, like the E, with a fat bit and a bit going to the side (if that makes any sense) which is one of swet's most noticable features, and the colour schemes occationally, but as I said he's bound to be influenced (or swet by him) as they paint as much together as they do. Done still has a very unique arrangement and shape of letters which I like very much :D

Originally posted by chozer

ok he is good but there is an obvious seen influence. What position are you in to tell people what to say and what not to say? Its art, its posted here and its meant to provoke a response. Nothing personal to you ofcourse.

Archived