would i be a scumbag if...

KeepTheCityUp

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would i be a total mental whore if i broke up with my long term girlfriend flew across the country to fuck another girl for a few months... Then cheat on that girl with my first girlfriend only cheat on that first girlfriend again like 2 weeks later?

• Like 1

wait wait wait awkward sauce retracted...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME SON!?!!?

So dhablizzal blew up on you like he won something and then chick fucked him over AGAIN!? TWICE?! WTF hahaha got damn son and they wouldnt let you throw up a follow up thread? Are you kidding me?! What the fuck is going on in the streets right now leaving peopl out in the cold /! I have been in need of CLOSURE!!! Shit I have needed this mroe than niggas needed to know Who shot J.R...

i fucked my bestfriends younger cousin who is 19? btw im 25...she sends me mad explicit emails, noodz via the cameraphone, shes always grabbing my dick on the sneak tip when im at her house. so the question i pose...is it worth risking your friendship over a piece of FINE ass? would you do it if you were in my shoes?

Your best freind would be a scumbag if he cockblocked.

You'd be an idiot not to smash.