would i be a scumbag if...

KeepTheCityUp

i fucked my bestfriends younger cousin who is 19? btw im 25...she sends me mad explicit emails, noodz via the cameraphone, shes always grabbing my dick on the sneak tip when im at her house. so the question i pose...is it worth risking your friendship over a piece of FINE ass? would you do it if you were in my shoes?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would let your BFF know you're digging on his sis and want to tap it.

If you sneak behind his back and it all comes out later he's gonna feel betrayed and you could lose your friendship.

And just for the record I hate newbs and their dumbass Jerry Springer love triangle threads, so on that note you must join the ranks of newbs and fuck off or post pics of her.

i fucked my bestfriends younger cousin who is 19? btw im 25...she sends me mad explicit emails, noodz via the cameraphone, shes always grabbing my dick on the sneak tip when im at her house. so the question i pose...is it worth risking your friendship over a piece of FINE ass? would you do it if you were in my shoes?

honestly, it's not worth it man. Like I had a friend and his sister was the same, but I kept that shit in perspective cus I didn't want to lose a friend that I've known since the 1st grade. Friendship is more than a piece of ass. Your friend is going to feel he cannot trust you, if you fuck is cousin, what makes you think you wont fuck his sister or something? you feel me?