Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dowmagik

To All The Capn Crunch Fiends:

Carls Jr. currently has a Capn Crunch shake and hot damn, it's nothing to be slept on. Gitcha grub on.

capn-crunch.jpg

that soudns..... so gross.

i love the cap'n just as much as the next person, but in a milkshake??

that soudns..... so gross.

i love the cap'n just as much as the next person, but in a milkshake??

Ditto.

"Captain Crunch." In 1983, it was the largest terrorist attack on America. 61 people, including 7 CIA agents, were murdered when a suicide bomber blew up the U.S. Embassy in Beirut. Keith Hall, a CIA operative known as Captain Crunch, is sent in to discover who is responsible for the bombing. As Hall unravels what happens, he becomes a target himself, as well as coming under fire by his superiors for his unique information gathering methods.

No, they are different, just owned by the same folks
Well shit, I went to both their websites and they have a lot of the same shit on their menus.

There are a few differences though.

damn i would love to have one of these so called milk shakes.

there isn't such thing as Carl Jr here, and i don't think Hardees exists either. so on that note, maybe i don't want anything coming from these establishments.

but really i do. milkshake plz.

A friend of mine told me that Forsters Freeze has a marshmallow shake that is wicked killer. Personally all I need is their chocolate chocolate chip shake.

i'd give this thing a shot for sure if we had one of those funky places around here that sells them.

anyone ever make a milkshake with that Soy Delicious shit? cause the vanilla taste like marshmallows and its awesome

If milk didn't make my ass explode I'd still be eating Cap'n Crunch, that was one of the best cereals.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now