who on here is straight edge??

SatansArtist

Guest anonymous

damn man ive read most of this shit and alotta you sxe kids take shit too seriously..i honestly dont know why militant sxe get into fights with people that smoke..maybe they are jealous because they arent getting fucked up or some shit? who knows. and i would rather chill with a thousand kids who are fucked up than even one militant sxe kid.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know whats super fucking funny? All of you half witted momos talking shit about edge have said things about hard line kids.I'm willing to bet you guys don't even know a real hard line kid....why am I questioning you? cause I've been edge for almost 2 years and before that I rolled with alot of vegan edge kids and no one ever said anything about any one else OR what they did to them selfs.I could give a flying fuck what any of you do, and if you think any sXe kid does your sadly mistaken.I think you all should get your heads out of your asses and forget all about the bullshit 60 minute report.

drug free youth...............................we don't care about you.....

Guest fr8lover

i went to a party with a few of the writers in town, most of whom are sxe and vegan, i still had a good time. i didnt really feel the need to be the one drunk idiot in the midst of a handful of guys whove never even had a drink before, so i didnt. i still managed to have fun though they do make fun of all the drunk kids there, but being on the other side of the coin i can see how easy it can be to do that...

Originally posted by Frate Raper

drug free youth...............................we don't care about you.....

being straight edge is a personal decision, i could care less what other people do. i fact, pretty much all of my friends are going to be getting drunk and smoking weed this weekend, while i'm in a good safe environment listening to music i like and having a good time.

Yeah, talk about hardline and how it's similar to militant christianity and what not. I bet if I lived in a city with a big hardcore scene, I'd quit being sxe. I wouldn't start doing drugs of course, I'd just say, "these hardcore kids are assholes" and continue to live my life drug and label-free. Knamean?

Guest serpent of the light

i'm not hardline, but i'm fairly militant about myself. its not that i think the whole world should sport the X or sing along to throwdown, but i don't think people should be poisoning innocent youth in the name of personal profit, i've lost too many friends to just ignore what's happening on america's streets. acceptance is tolerance, and no fucking way i will tolerate someone selling ecstacy to an 8 year old kid.

i'm sure this is gonna take away what little respect i may have earned on this board, but i'm being honest.

now this war has two sides. (yes, i admit i like earth crisis)

ehe

I'm straight edge and cool with people who smoke, hell I was a look out a few times for them, so nothing like that bothers me...

Originally posted by serpent of the light

i'm not hardline, but i'm fairly militant about myself. its not that i think the whole world should sport the X or sing along to throwdown, but i don't think people should be poisoning innocent youth in the name of personal profit, i've lost too many friends to just ignore what's happening on america's streets. acceptance is tolerance, and no fucking way i will tolerate someone selling ecstacy to an 8 year old kid.

i'm sure this is gonna take away what little respect i may have earned on this board, but i'm being honest.

now this war has two sides. (yes, i admit i like earth crisis)

I agree with pretty much all of that. I can't put what I want to say into a sentence that makes sense.. so I guess I'll leave it at that...

No respect loss. I'm listening to Earth Crisis right now actually.

Ok I guess I do care......if some one is pushing drugs on kids I do get upset.If some one is being a cunt about me being edge I do get mad and I've slugged a few kids over it.....but if your 15 and you get hooked on meth thats your problem but keep in mind I'd still kick you in the teeth for being a fucking retard BUT only if your look for a shoulder to cry on and any one that makes out their problems to be some world wide issue AGAINST them fuck off.......the edge is strong fellas

G , straight edge is when you dont drink or smoke or do drugs ......its like a stupid catergory like 'ravers' , i dont know where it started but thats what it is . XsXeX , sXe, XXX they all mean the same thing , and the most hardcore straight edge kids rock X' on their hands and bodies , tatoos etc........

i was sXe till january 20, 2002. i had some horrible shit happen to me and i caved. i still dont do drugs, but besides lifting and writing, liquor is my only release from the pain right now. props to all sXe kids, stick it out, its worth it.

this whole thread is like a bad flashback to high school. is anyone still mad about the time that football player pulled down your gym shorts?

seriously, i don't drink or do drugs, but attaching fashion to morality is just ridiculous.

strait edge is just like a fraternity: something that any loser can join to get instant friends. yeah, i know some of you are cool but most strait edge kids i knew were fucking losers.

the other problem i have is this, no 13 year old can make a decision to do anything "to the death." 90% of these kids get involved just at the level of fashion trend. if t shirts or 3rd rate music are influencing the ethical choices you make about how you live your life, those choices aren't going to have a strong foundation... hence 90% of SXE kids will be looking back on it as just a silly little fad like the time they though were a gangster cause they bought an nwa tape in 7th grade.

and who "pushes" drugs on kids? people are just bad. they do bad things with out anyone forcing them to.

Wow peoples post are actualy get more insightful and witty:rolleyes: ............any one that thinks you go edge to make friends is a fucking retard...I've never made a friend in my life because of my drug free life style.Any one that becomes straight edge to make friends isn't edge they do not have the slightest idea of what it means to be STRAIGHT EDGE.

some writers that are edge....

some people that I know that are sxe include

king XNaceX

XChipX

xscan53x

xapesx

xmberx (i did hear rumors that he sold out...anyone know)

xpurex

uuuuuuummm there are a bunch of other people but i can't think of them... there are hundreds of real writers that are sxe and they are not assholes and dont push shit on anyone.

I would have to say that your not really sxe till your 21 (or at least in your 20s)...

most young kids cant decide something for the rest of their lives so they sell out.... Ive gotten used to it and I could care less who is or isnt sxe... Its just something that Is part of my life and i hope will be forever( or i will regret the fucking tattoo for sure!)

None of my friends that are sxe beat up people for drinking or doing drugs...who fucking cares.....live your life how you see fit as long as you dont hurt others......

and even though earth crisis came from upstate nyc , Washington D.C. is , was, and always will be the capital of sxe and hardcore.....

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Frate Raper

Wow peoples post are actualy get more insightful and witty:rolleyes: ............any one that thinks you go edge to make friends is a fucking retard...I've never made a friend in my life because of my drug free life style.Any one that becomes straight edge to make friends isn't edge they do not have the slightest idea of what it means to be STRAIGHT EDGE.

hey is that towards me cuase if it is as mr. once said " i pity the fool"

• 5 weeks later...

my cousin is vegan and straight edge it annoys the fuk outa me, she used to smoke and shit. and she's only XsXeX cause that's what her friends are. she is such a follower. Me, i could never go straight edge I haven't smoked in about a month but i'll never give up beer and bud. but hey jus voicing my opinion if your straight edge, "whatever your trick is, Disco Stu wants u to be comfortable while he does his thing" :loopy: :loopy:

Archived