Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fr8orade.homestead.com

12/20 Update ... or "Cryptonomicon"

ohhhhh my gooooooowwwdddddddd yoooouuuuu poossstttteeeddd yyyooouuuurrrr cccoooollllllloooooonnnnnnnn fuuuuuucccckkkkk ttthaaattttttsssss ffuuuuucccckkkkiiiiinnnnggggg grrrroooooossssseeeee.... ehhhhhhhhggggg

all the flicks are sick except for your butts interior....

Guest imported_Europe

Very nice freights, very nice body...

Guest Can you sign my book???

OHMN is sick...

main2 wasnt impressed with your colon..why would anyone else be? heh. i know you didnt catch most of those..i was in 'the yard' and none of that was there... heh

hah....i mail indo US postal stickers since hes in canada....he emailed me a flick of that streak a while back, says hes getting into freights now (isnt everyone?).....nice post....

man that nace is beautiful,never seen it before either.....hes stil got so many hidden treasures rolling around...rest in piece....NACEO FOREVER

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

olé cheet!! hot post! too many good jawns son.

Very exelent bro. About the ONESHOT...Kinda sounds familiar. Thumbs to GESO NEXT NACE ULTRA APART.

Did you send out that package yet? My e-mail server's been down fro about 2 weeks.

Guest Jan Ulrich

my rear derailer is fucked.

that's the best ich i have ever seen. the rest of the post is hot too. especially the ohms and next.

Guest Graff Jesus

i dont know what to say...fucking hot post. oneshot/jelo, apart, nace, geso, cameo, vizie, next...hot shit. even that XCH doesn't suck too bad...err is that ICH? :)

what the hell is going on here? lets see more! and whoever advised lead on that color scheme should be hurt.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this