B-2 Stealth Bomber Crashes in Guam (there goes 1.2 billion)

Pistol

1.2 Billion up in smoke.

B-2 stealth bomber crashes on Guam

capt.9c00cf7dda5348618d3f930f6be2834f.b_2_crash_ny109.jpg?x=180&y=112&q=85&sig=tOYTzugV9S3i7Kzx2ZJ3vQ--

HAGATNA, Guam - A B-2 stealth bomber crashed Saturday at an air base on Guam, but both pilots ejected safely and were in good condition, the Air Force said.

It was the first crash of a B-2 bomber, said Capt. Sheila Johnston, a spokeswoman for Air Combat Command at Langley Air Force Base in Virginia.

Thick, black smoke could be seen billowing from the wreckage at Andersen Air Force Base, said Jeanne Ward, a resident in the northern village of Yigo who was on the base visiting her husband.

Ward said she didn't witness the crash but noticed a rising plume of smoke behind the base's air control tower.

She said crowds began to gather as emergency vehicles arrived. "Everybody was on their cell phones, and the first thing everyone wanted to know was did the pilots make it out in time," she said.

A board of officers will investigate the crash.

Each B-2 bomber costs about $1.2 billion to build. All 21 stealth bombers are based at Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri, but the Air Force has been rotating several of them through Guam since 2004, along with B-1 and B-52 bombers.

The rotations are designed to boost the U.S. security presence in the Asia-Pacific region while other U.S. forces diverted to fight in the Middle East.

The B-2 was first publicly displayed in 1988 and took its first flight a year later. The first bomber was delivered to Whiteman in 1993.

The accident occurred 11 days after a Navy plane crashed into the ocean about 20 miles northeast of Guam's Ritidian Point. Four aircrew members ejected from the EA-6B Prowler electronic warfare aircraft and were rescued by helicopter.

Guam is a U.S. territory 3,700 miles southwest of Hawaii.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You/the US is not bombing. There is a large US base on Guam.

Each B-2 bomber costs about $1.2 billion to build. All 21 stealth bombers are based at Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri, but the Air Force has been rotating several of them through Guam since 2004, along with B-1 and B-52 bombers.

So I repeat, If we keep all 21 1.2 billion dollar planes in Missouri, why are we "rotating" them through guam?

And this following from thread to thread shit you're doing is really closet homo.

And this following from thread to thread shit you're doing is really closet homo.

Don't flatter yourself. Being that I've posted in two threads that you also happen to have posted in, sounds a little more like wishful thinking to me...., sweetheart.

The Stealth fleet may be based on the US homeland but they will still be moved around the world for exercises, contingencies and so on. Russia recently flew some Backfires over Guam, Japan and also into British airspace in response to the missile shield being proposed for Europe. Probably a response in upping the alert status in the Western Pacific/East Asia.

So I repeat, If we keep all 21 1.2 billion dollar planes in Missouri, why are we "rotating" them through guam?

Because were probably blowing shit up in south america. Dont we do alot SEAL ops in south america for all the drugs and rebels in the jungles?

I don's see any reason to keep any bombers in Missouri unless the Canadians are getting out of control.

Still having trouble getting all that sand out of your giney I see.

Obviously you're paying more attention to me than I am to you.

Who the fuck are you trying to convince here? Me or you? Why don't you jump on someone else's dick so I can go back to not knowing you exist.

Don't think I need to convince anyone sweet cheeks. You're clearly looking at me more than I am you. I couldn't give a shit what or where you've posted, but you love replying to me as much as you can! Nah, I don't think I'll be going anywhere honey chunks, you're way too much fun! ;)

Anyway, back on point....

The US has just assisted in the break away of Kosovo from Serbia. This is a deliberate move by the West to bring more Eastern European nations into the Western sphere. IT had to be expected that the Kremlin was/is going to react some how and it's best to have these types of assets in place before they do. Guam is obviously one of the bases where an asset like this would need to be placed. I'm assuming that you don't know too much about the world around you soupBDC, otherwise you would have been able to work out this fairly simple equation yourself.

Kiss, kiss.

Don't think I need to convince anyone sweet cheeks. You're clearly looking at me more than I am you. I couldn't give a shit what or where you've posted, but you love replying to me as much as you can! Nah, I don't think I'll be going anywhere honey chunks, you're way too much fun! ;)

Anyway, back on point....

The US has just assisted in the break away of Kosovo from Serbia. This is a deliberate move by the West to bring more Eastern European nations into the Western sphere. IT had to be expected that the Kremlin was/is going to react some how and it's best to have these types of assets in place before they do. Guam is obviously one of the bases where an asset like this would need to be placed. I'm assuming that you don't know too much about the world around you soupBDC, otherwise you would have been able to work out this fairly simple equation yourself.

Kiss, kiss.

Are you totally clueless to where you're at? This is only Ch 0, so Sigmund fucking Freud needs to step the fuck back and not "assume" anything about me when you've only been here for a few weeks. By the way, all that dickriding you claim you haven't been doing, eveything you jus posted would be a continuation of it.

And back on point? How's that? This thread's about the engine failure of a $1.2 billion plane payed for by US tax payers. Noones talking about Kosovo claiming its independence/EU claiming its independence for it/however you stand on the matter. Nor does this thread give a shit about why two soviet bombers flew near our naval base in guam. If you want to talk about that make your own thread in crossfire, or still feel this thread is undeniably about Serbia, you're free connect the dots for me: Why, when anderson airforce base is already the US' primary bomber base, does it even matter what's going on anywhere else for the stealth bomber to be there? US airforce fucked up and tax payers are out 1.2 billion bills. Its as simple as that.