RIP LARRY DAVIS

DA KID MERO

all i got from that is americans are corny douchebags who worship false idols.

LMAO NIGGA YOU WOULD SHIT YOUR DRAWS IF YOU BUMPED INTO THIS DUDE PRE-ISLAM ON THE ISLAND. HOW IS DUDE A FALSE IDOL? A CORRUPT PD TRIED TO SET HIM UP AND HE FOUGHT BACK, DUDE WASN'T A SAINT BUT HE WAS THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS, NIGGA HAD THE N Y FUCKIN P D WITH ALL THEY RESOURCES, STUCK ON STUPID. THEY THREW EVERYTHING AT HIM AND HE BEAT HIS CASES AND SHIT ON THE SYSTEM. THATS WHY NIGGAS RESPECT HIM, FOR NOT BACKING DOWN WHEN 5-0 RAN IN HIS CRIB AND TRIED TO MURDER HIM AFTER HE DECIDED HE DIDNT WANNA SELL CRACK FOR THEM NO MORE. MOST OTHER NIGGAS WOULD FOLD UNDER THE PRESSURE BUT HOMIE DIDNT. THATS THE BIG DEAL.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DUDE WASN'T A SAINT BUT HE WAS THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS

exactly. americans always look at situation and choose a side like its a game of gridion.. fuck the corrupt police and fuck that crack selling pussy.

fuck you, you little fuck. come here to the states. any of us will be glad to kick your ass.

the states is the last place i want to go, muffin.

paris hilton

Jack Osbourne

Anna Nicole Smith

larry davis

haha chump americans worship anyone.

Nobody on here "worships" any of the names you just dropped.

And nobody here is "worshiping" Larry Davis.

We're giving him his props for holding his own and saying Rest In Peace to somebody who's dead.

What the fuck is the matter with you???

They tried to murk him for QUITING the drug game!

He didn't want to sell drugs for the crooked cops no more you fucking IDIOT!!!

shit, sorry man i didnt know.. i thought he would have been selling drugs because hes a peice of shit who dosent give a fuck about poisioning kids.

so did the cops take him out of his job at mc donalds and make him sell crack for them, thats fucked up yoyo. poor guy just wanted to sell crack to kids the honest way

about our country and respected people in our communities what do you expect.

hahaha larry davis is respected people in america. oh lord

news flash..... the whole world hates your gay corny country.

shit, sorry man i didnt know.. i thought he would have been selling drugs because hes a peice of shit who dosent give a fuck about poisioning kids.

so did the cops take him out of his job at mc donalds and make him sell crack for them, thats fucked up yoyo. poor guy.

You're a fucking idiot. What are you like 14 or something? In the 80's in every major city the only way alot of people could eat was to sell drugs. What the fuck does it got to do with kids? McDonalds??? LMAO!!! Who the fuck can live off working at McDonalds? :lol:

You're a brainwashed idiot who has no fucking clue what the fuck you're talking about.

Are you even from a major city? Do you even write graffiti?

cause you're sounding like a soccer mom housewife from the suburbs who's scared of comming to the big city couse the darkies will kill you and eat your brains.

• Like 1