The graffiti-related comeup of a lifetime for the right person? Read on.

shai

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no way I'm selling the sketchbooks. I'll just divide them up and send them out in separate boxes to whoever wants them for the cost of postage.

There's a couple I plan to keep for personal reasons, but there's some good shit in there. A lot of it is just doodles, though, so I don't want to hear "WTF all I got were a bunch of tags" when I send them out. Also, I'm not going to go through it and look for specific stuff.

I didn't pay for a lot of this stuff in the first place (wink wink, nudge nudge) so I will pass it along for original cost. Well, less postage.

As far as why I'm not keeping it, I guess I grew out of graffiti. It happens, I suppose...happened to me at the ripe old age of 34.

• Like 1

timeout.gif

:eek:HANG ON A SECOND!

I haven't even heard back from the guy. So, until I say "I got the stuff, here's what's available," cool it with the PMs, please.

I've got important things to do here...yo man, I'm trying to argue about pants. :cool:

I would like to give it to someone who will disburse it and not hoard it. I feel like it was shared with me, and I want to do the same thing with it now.

THAT'S A REALLY BIG HINT TO A CERTAIN PERSON.

It's not like I paid anything for most of it.

Still no word from the man. I may just go to the squat tomorrow and say "BOY HOWDY" and see what the deal is.

It's in a locked room, hopefully it's all just the way I left it.

So far, the deal is this- I have a person who is willing to come get it and store it. Based on that, he gets first dibs...but, the caveat is that he has to share it out.