16 year old gives birth to triplets.. for the 2nd time

geezpot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
"Pamela's family already receives help from the provincial authorities, which donated land and built them a house when the first set of triplets was born.

Pamela's mother, who cleans houses to support her daughter and rapidly increasing number of grandchildren, says they will now seek more assistance from the government for the new additions to the family.

Some Argentines are arguing that perhaps what Pamela needs is more advice on contraception."

Give me a fucking break. I cant stand shit like this. Granted she had triplets twice. But nothing makes my skin crawl more than this idiots poppin kids out, and then everybody else has to help you with the money to raise them. What a stupid fucking girl.

there's no real welfare system in argentina, it takes a lot to make the state give you anything in argentina. particulary if you live outside buenos aires.

a lot of the media speculation is more about how this girl is getting free money off the government and less about the moral ramifications of having 7 niños before your 18th birthday.

Just another drain on someone's economy. Like I was saying in the thread I made about the subject of people having kids and then having more kids when they got no fucking business having any in the first place. You know damn well she is not supporting these kids on her own, and I dont know anybody Ive every met that could support 7 kids. Bitch aint got kids, she got motherfucking keeeeeiidds.