!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK DISCRIMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!

earmuffs

Ok, absinthe faggot.

I've seen what you look like.

And lemme say that, I'd punch your head off your skinny fuckin' body no problem.

Nothing makes me more happy then when emo-queers front like they can do something.

Oh yea, I'm sure DAO would definately have no problem knocking you the fuck out...so stop bumpin your gums like your some fucking G.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hahaha. you know what? that's fine. you can keep fronting and being a completely internet based toy, and i'll stick to actually painting in the real world. most of you are complete and utter clowns who wouldn't say this shit to my face.

congrats, you win at the internet. dorks.

I would. But I wouldn't, because I think you dress handsome.

Ok, absinthe faggot.

I've seen what you look like.

And lemme say that, I'd punch your head off your skinny fuckin' body no problem.

Nothing makes me more happy then when emo-queers front like they can do something.

Oh yea, I'm sure DAO would definately have no problem knocking you the fuck out...so stop bumpin your gums like your some fucking G.

trust me holmes, i'm not an emo queer, much as you might like to believe it.

i'm also not fronting like i'm a g.

it's just that so many of you sing a different tune when you're not behind a screen.

have a great day though.

trust me holmes, i'm not an emo queer, much as you might like to believe it.

i'm also not fronting like i'm a g.

it's just that so many of you sing a different tune when you're not behind a screen.

have a great day though.

You even said that you've never been jumped, which means that you either have never been in a real fight, and even if you have, you don't know how to defend yourself against more than 1 person.

So yea, I'm pretty sure you're the dumbass whose going to be putting his foot in his mouth.

You even said that you've never been jumped, which means that you either have never been in a real fight, and even if you have, you don't know how to defend yourself against more than 1 person.

So yea, I'm pretty sure you're the dumbass whose going to be putting his foot in his mouth.

i wasn't aware that just because someone's never been jumped, it means that they've also never had a fair one with somebody.

your "logic" is completely flawed.

no ones putting their foot in their mouth because nothings going to come of this.

get a life already. move on.

Me and my arms?

What the fuck are you talking about? Just because I'm not some cock-diesel motherfucker, don't mean that I can't fight.

And, it seems like you and one other faggot is always on my dick about shit.

I barely even post anything thats even remotely opinionated.

Its ok though, I'd rather people think that I can't fight, so when it comes down to it, its a big suprise.

Archived