!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK DISCRIMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you wear tight pants and do graffiti,

And then try to say that you paint in "bad" neighborhoods,

Your'e lying through your goddamn teeth.

You'd get binged on before deciding which color to use for your fill-in.

Not only that, but where do they tuck their cans and markers and shit?

Lemme find out these kids are walking around the hood with a backpack and a sign on them that reads "vic me". :biglaugh:

If you wear tight pants and do graffiti,

And then try to say that you paint in "bad" neighborhoods,

Your'e lying through your goddamn teeth.

You'd get binged on before deciding which color to use for your fill-in.

it's been said already, but you're a complete fucking moron with no idea what you're talking about.

it's been said already, but you're a complete fucking moron with no idea what you're talking about.

Haha, I heard youre a decent writer..but you still look like a fag.

And its funny that you got so offended..I guess you've been jumped more than a few times due to your gay-ass appearance.

ah, yeah, you know.... since i write and stuff, can't really have flicks of me floating around online. i'm surprised you didn't save it to your pc like you did with that other dudes picture. weirdo.

you're also the last person who should ever talk about graffiti.

and to the other dork, what i dress like has no influence on my graffiti. i've also never been jumped over it. sorry to disappoint.

Damn sneak. Being in shape must be tough. With your clothes fitting all the time. Damn man. I dont know how you do it. Plus being 30. You need to step your game up and start dressing like a 15 year old gangbanger like DAO and have your pants around your ankles because youre just so hood.

Damn sneak. Being in shape must be tough. With your clothes fitting all the time. Damn man. I dont know how you do it. Plus being 30. You need to step your game up and start dressing like a 15 year old gangbanger like DAO and have your pants around your ankles because youre just so hood.

You're a cornball son. Go steal your sisters pants.

Archived