!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK DISCRIMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!

earmuffs

I'm pretty sure he already mentioned he was with his wife.

I'm sure the shopping trip was more about her than him.

true, there are limits that I'll go with my girl in a store. I don't care how much coochie juice she puts on my face later lol shit, If he said lets go to an auto store or a hardware store, I'll bet you she would have different feelings than him on that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
true, there are limits that I'll go with my girl in a store. I don't care how much coochie juice she puts on my face later lol shit, If he said lets go to an auto store or a hardware store, I'll bet you she would have different feelings than him on that.

what the fuck is wrong with looking? it aint like im ganna be walking out wearing a surfer

shirt plaid shorts and some fucking flip flops. its a fucking store. thats what its there for to

look and buy if you see something you like. you're so concerned on not trying to be a homo

that you are being an ever bigger one in the end. you are a fucking idiot

what the fuck is wrong with looking? it aint like im ganna be walking out wearing a surfer

shirt plaid shorts and some fucking flip flops. its a fucking store. thats what its there for to

look and buy if you see something you like. you're so concerned on not trying to be a homo

that you are being an ever bigger one in the end. you are a fucking idiot

nah nah, calm down. I actually understand what you're saying. It's not that serious to get mad over

you can get levis at target for like 20 bucks a pop. i reup every year .... ive been wearing 32/32 since i was like 16, and ive been 6'2, 175 since i was like 16. they definitely arent tight, but not really baggy either (although levis jeans are always on some tricky shit, you have to try them on because there is a lot of variation in the same size...). every once in a while (if i can find em) ill get the 34L, but they are likely to get under my shoes and rip.

you can get levis at target for like 20 bucks a pop. i reup every year .... ive been wearing 32/32 since i was like 16, and ive been 6'2, 175 since i was like 16. they definitely arent tight, but not really baggy either (although levis jeans are always on some tricky shit, you have to try them on because there is a lot of variation in the same size...). every once in a while (if i can find em) ill get the 34L, but they are likely to get under my shoes and rip.

yeah that is the tricky shit. cause she make 501 in every waist size. its not just even numbers. when i was 16 i was a 32/32 but now im a 36/32. but it depends on what pants. some slim fits ill rock a 36. 501's sometimes a 36 or 38 depending if its pre washed or not

i come off mad in my post. but i aint. its more of an argutive tone. not an angry one.

but get it bro, its a fucking store. plain and simple

i understand, but all I'm saying I'm not going to be drag to a store I don't want to. I remember I was with my girl, she use to go through stores like it was nothing. I use to get mad because she would never get nothing. But, she would get something at a store that I wont go to. It was not really an attack on you, but it does not hurt to look though, i agree on that

what's the age bracket in this forum? Is it true that as you get older, you pants size gets tighter. when will i have to start wearing bill cosby sweathers? when do I lose my hip hop card? what age?

Real niggas don't just start dressing like herbs after a certain age.

Most the people on here are suburban dudes, hipsters and straight up herbs.

Not all, but most.

dunno in UK there is bolt blue or blue bolt and they make stupidily baggy pants

I used to wear them, but prefer my shit to fit nowadays. no more XL tshits n baggys just clothes that fit.

I just dress normally now with a bit of skater influence. Not into all these skinny ass jeans tho!

I'm on the other side of the spectrum. I'm 5' 8" with 9.5 size feet. 30x30's are are too short and 31x32s are too wide... 30x32 is what I need, but noone ever carries them. They also need to be on what they call the "straight leg" or "slim straight" side since "loose fit" pants make my feet look tiny as hell and straightup "slim" pants are gay. 501 and 514s are especially nice, but like $50 and limit my choices to "blue" or "navy."

Not all, but most.

No, as people get older they realize that they cant hang on to their youth and decide to move on to real things like understanding how society works and molding that to their liking rather than shitting on people for having a different opinion than their ill informed bullshit

Not all, but most.

Im pretty sure being white excludes you from using the word "real" with "nigga."

Im also pretty sure I see white kids in white suburbs "keeping it realer" than black kids in Oakland.

Im also also pretty sure baggy pants are popular in America because we love to slum it. We'd walk around in bath robes and slippers if we could.

Im also also also pretty sure a couple fools I know are as Oakland as it gets, dress like "herbs" and are national aikido champions who can rip motherfucke apart and knock you out through your ankles just for the WTF factor. They also graduated from CAL with bio mech and Molecular biology majors... which leads me to believe intelligence plays a role in what you wear.

I think baggy pants just means you're a dumbass.

user624_1170990382.jpg

Archived