Being a serious slob is a serious job

Avancier2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Its like this one bitch I used to fuck with, before her life began to crumble. She has 2 kids, one she doesnt have custody of and lives with her parents. Probably because she was deemed unfit at some point in time. The other one she doesnt have custody of either, because she is a trashy person and goes from shelters to friend's houses and doesn't even have a GED. Then she wants to tell me she wants more kids. I told her what a fucking worthless piece of trash she is, and that she is a drain on the economy. Along with the other million drain sources on the economy. Go to any Walmart on any given day or night and you will see these people. White, Black, race doesnt matter. Getting over on the government and abusing the welfare system by popping out little animals to get more on that check. These are the people that need to be fighting this Iraq war to compensate for all the fucking money that comes out of the paychecks of the hard working American people.

kids are a stupid fucking investment.

i think people are cruel in general for bringing in kids in this time of our earth. if i was born in 2008 i would be extremely pissed off at my parents for bringing me into a flooded, polluted, no oil, warfare ass planet that will probably burn up in a 100 years.

i think people are cruel in general for bringing in kids in this time of our earth. if i was born in 2008 i would be extremely pissed off at my parents for bringing me into a flooded, polluted, no oil, warfare ass planet that will probably burn up in a 100 years.

GOD DAMN FUCKING RIGHT

thats the defeated attitude thats helping shit get shittier faster.... children are the future and the source of change... educating your kids and teaching them to think big and be leaders, not victims, is the only way shit will get better......