Hipster, are you a....

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im proud to say ive never drank a PBR in my entire life.

and i actually dont own any article of clothing from a thriftshop.

i mean i wear a ton of urban niche clothing line shit though. I cant help if i get a small discount or a decent hook up. I like how they look. I still rock $30 jeans from old navy though.

I'll never understand why people hate on Pabst so much. It's an inexpensive, union made beer. refusing to drink Pabst because hipsters drink it is like never eating vegetables because hippies eat them. Maybe you should drink a few and you'll feel a little less self conscious about it.

Seriously, you motherfuckers are the reason we lost the rainbow to the gay community permanently.

Whenever people call me a hipster I tell them to fuck off.

I wear jeans, hiking boots, and the same black sweater I've had for a year. On the other hand, I have a beard, glasses, and a lot of curly hair. However, the hipsters I see usually look like a color-blind retard dresses them in the morning after hitting a bowl of leak.

I hate PBR and cocaine, I don't smoke and I can't afford to constantly update my wardrobe. Art shows bore me, graffiti bores me, and people who cling to either scene are pretty pathetic, IMO.

I WILL fuck their women, though. They're usually using fashion and a funky attitude to compensate for their low self-esteem, which makes them ripe for the picking.

I'll never understand why people hate on Pabst so much. It's an inexpensive, union made beer. refusing to drink Pabst because hipsters drink it is like never eating vegetables because hippies eat them. Maybe you should drink a few and you'll feel a little less self conscious about it.

Seriously, you motherfuckers are the reason we lost the rainbow to the gay community permanently.

people hate on pabst because its one of the shittiest beers in mass production. correction: in production period.

sure, natty ice and keystone are down there....

i drink it when i'm back home. 5 bucks a pitcher, even as shitty as it is is a great price when all i have to deal w/ is the beer farts and probably shits that will undoubtedly accompany it.

Pabst gives you a fucking headache and beer shits early.

And nobody "lost" the rainbow to faggots. They've pretty much always had the monopoly on that shit. Faggot.

i got singled out the other day for "still wearing baggy jeans." i guess now that everyone wears girl pants, its not cool to wear some regular old levis anymore? fuck the scene. i still wear clothes that are going on a decade old, im obviously not worried about the scenester trends.

If anybody tried to clown me for rocking man jeans instead of girl jeans they'd end up on their hands and knees using the light from their cell phone to search for their front teeth.

Early.

I drink what beer people buy me.

I wear what clothes people give me.

Sometimes it's real awesome.

Sometimes it's total shit.

That's life.

I do a lot of skin tight jeans, high heels, teased hair and metal shirting.

And sometimes other things.

Usually how I dress is a direct reflection of how much I drank the night before.

And it's never something I put more than 1 minute of thought or 5 minutes of action into.