IM MAAADDDD

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mero get the bitch drunk and talk some smart book fixed gear bike shit.

its either that or let your hair grow out and size down your clothing by about 2-3 sizes, dont shave. and ride a fixed gear.

oh and be like oh im vegetarian bitch.

but dont change the way you talk. itll throw bitches off

hey mero,

just out of curiosity.... did you happen to fuck my roommate?

i remember we met one day a couple years back, briefly, at my apartment where i was living with my girl and the roommate in question.

for some reason this thread reminded me of that, for obvious reasons.

hahaha.

if you don't remember who this is, i can take this to pm's.

hey mero,

just out of curiosity.... did you happen to fuck my roommate?

YOU KNOW HOW OFTEN I HEAR THIS QUESTION B? ITS CRAZY.

HAHAHA YEAH MY NIGGA I REMEMBER, RIGHT AFTER WE WERE INTRODUCED I WENT TO THE BEER GARDEN WITH SHORTY AND GOT FUUUUUUCKED UP DOGS, WITH SOME NIGGA THAT LOOKED LIKE MURDA MOOK WITH EXTREMELY LONG DREADS AND SOME OTHER NIGGA. I FELT LIKE I WAS IN A TIME WARP B EATING BRATWURST AND SHIT, I AINT EVEN KNOW WHAT BRATWURST WAS TILL THAT DAY.

ITS KINDA CRAZY CUZ I WAS LIKE "DUDE SEEMS MAD COOL" IT WOULDA BEEN DOPE TO ACTUALLY GET TO KICK IT NO HOMO BUT SHIT AINT WORK OUT LIKE THAT. BUT YEAH TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION I WENT IN. YOU STILL LIVIN OVER THERE? I WAS SCOPING THAT WHOLE HOOD FIENDIN TO HIT SOMETHIN.

YOU KNOW HOW OFTEN I HEAR THIS QUESTION B? ITS CRAZY.

HAHAHA YEAH MY NIGGA I REMEMBER, RIGHT AFTER WE WERE INTRODUCED I WENT TO THE BEER GARDEN WITH SHORTY AND GOT FUUUUUUCKED UP DOGS, WITH SOME NIGGA THAT LOOKED LIKE MURDA MOOK WITH EXTREMELY LONG DREADS AND SOME OTHER NIGGA. I FELT LIKE I WAS IN A TIME WARP B EATING BRATWURST AND SHIT, I AINT EVEN KNOW WHAT BRATWURST WAS TILL THAT DAY.

ITS KINDA CRAZY CUZ I WAS LIKE "DUDE SEEMS MAD COOL" IT WOULDA BEEN DOPE TO ACTUALLY GET TO KICK IT NO HOMO BUT SHIT AINT WORK OUT LIKE THAT. BUT YEAH TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION I WENT IN. YOU STILL LIVIN OVER THERE? I WAS SCOPING THAT WHOLE HOOD FIENDIN TO HIT SOMETHIN.

ah yeah, beer garden is a bad look.... usually. i'm sorry you had to learn about bratwurst.... nobody should ever have to learn about that shit. haha.

i enjoy how she introduced us by 12oz screennames. she had a tendency to do that, despite my asking her not to. i figured you went in though.

i moved out of the area shortly after that. went somewhere else in bk and then broke up with my sidecar ex that i was with then. moved around, now i'm back in the city and whatnot. get at me if you want to go clown on kids at union pool or royal oak. you can probably ask this canadian broad to come. if she hasn't been there she'll love it. out of towners love those places. ugh.