Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ever feel like

get cat

wait you live with the rents huh?

get your own apartment

then cat

then work alot

and watch your cat destroy your shit you work for all day.

clean up the mess

then you won't have time to be upset about anything.

watch lazy ass cat sleep all the time.

also

bicycling helps ( but only if you drink while your doing it)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me and you are in the same boat goner.

Me and the ex broke up a while back...but for real we were in pretty deep. 3+ years. saw each other all the time. head over heels. had tons of shit together. like me and her talked about our future and shit. and im 21...that shit is like an engagement.

Anyway, all girls are decietful, manipulative, etc. But still we obsess over them. Some shit happened and I put us on a break...which as everyone knows, means eventually a break is a break-up and so thats where we are. Its wack cause sometimes im regretting the break..but i dunno. fuck that. She had been lying about some shit. And I got HUGE issues with trust. so word. Now me and her rarely talk. Mostly my doing cause Im trying to get over her. Whatever.

Right now i'm crushing on a new girl. It keeps me out of that depressive shut-in phase that happens. And i actually dig her for real. not some rebound type shit.

My suggestion: find another girl to obsess over. you need that. the male brain requires female stimulation. fuck living the single life and doing stupid shit to kill your time. women make life better.

son time heals all wounds. woman come and go. iwas was married for almost 10 ys got divorced she left me and my kids. shit gets better. life is a huge cycle only you can direct it. dont sweat a female if its right than it would not have left.... fuck the emotional shit for now get drunk and smash her friends.....

you guys sweat bitches way too hard. i just broke up with my lady of 3 and half fucking years, she was my first love, blah blah blha. i dont really give a shit abuot it. girls are not things to worry about.

your money, friends, business, and situation are. when i sit in bed at night i dont fantasize about my girlfriend or getting with girls. i think abuot marble countertops, range rovers and drinking whiskey on the rocks, wearing gucci shirts and discussin the bizz with me mates.

i watch too much Layer Cake.

log cabins with lakes stocked with largemouth in your backyard, having a 7 series and a matchin SUV in dark silver pearl, walking through doors marked private, envelopes filled with benjies, homemade silencers and custom gun cabinets.

stop worrying about bitches.

Don't completely rule out the heavy drinking. I was so deep into the last girl I was with, I thought death was better than being alone. I tell you, Jim Beam has all the answers even if he makes you forget the question. Time really does heal. My journal from that era makes me want to kick my own emo ass.

start drinking 40's and whiskey so you get really really fat.

then grow a beard.

It works. Girls seem to like this look, I can't understand it for the life of me.

Then again, I'm twice your age. As I said, someday you'll get REALLY let down and REALLY heartbroken.

And then what you're going through now won't seem so bad.

You'll be all right.

Most people know the deal with me and my ex, so you know I feel you on the still being hung up on her shit.

I also tried to do the whole changing for her thing...I tried to quit graffiti, racking, fighting, drinking, etc etc. I was even wearing this gay rubber band I found in her bed on my wrist to be a constant reminder that i was trying to better my life to get her back.

You know when that rubber band finally came off? i got depressed one night cuz I realized still nothing was changing no matter how much I did, so i got wasted drunk and went to a party where I kicked the shit out of her new boyfriend's best friend, and the shit broke off in the struggle.

The only thing that has ever reallymade me feel better about our breakup was violence against her boyfriend and his friends. Partying with my boys, fucking other bitches, making money, etc etc always are nice distractions, but only raw violence ever gave me a true feeling of happiness

It's been about 8 months now and while I'm still madly in love with her and all that, I'm slowly but surely putting her further and further to the back of my mind. Whenever we talk I do still get all freaked out about it, but thanks to the fact that we pretty much despise eachother now we don't talk much and yeah.

I know exactly how you feel I split from my wife a year ago and have been hung up on it ever since, I wish I could convince myself I hate her but I can't because that would be shit for my son so I get on well with her and stay round at her place on weekends so we can have family time.

It sucks having everything in your face and not being able to actually have it. Can't really see this ever passing, people who say time heals are sometimes wrong

Good luck with your shit tho man

hmmm... i hear what your sayin because you love her man, but you should never compromise yourself to impress somebody else ya kno... maybe instead of using this as an opportunity to completely change yourself you could use this as an opportunity to expierence new things for yourself ya know like finding a new hobby, doin some crazy shit ya know... anything that will help you put your best foot forward so you break free of the repetition

You just have to concentrate real hard on her being with another guy make it harder her being with someone you know, then just realize thats probably going to be a reality the faster you deal with the better, and the easier it is to transition this time of break up make up. Im not gonna act like i know your situation but 99% of these things end the same way, and usually you regretting not moving on earlier.

This also gets your confidence up faster allowing you to do what you do with or without her, they comeback for seconds when they see you happy and with shit going for you and feed off that but as soon as you show you nice side they lose interest and fall back into break up mode.

Point unless your married understand your girl will be fucking someone else, and you need to put yourself first always. Im just a realist, shit could workout but if you play it right it will work out or it wont and it wont matter either way.

Most people know the deal with me and my ex, so you know I feel you on the still being hung up on her shit.

I also tried to do the whole changing for her thing...I tried to quit graffiti, racking, fighting, drinking, etc etc. I was even wearing this gay rubber band I found in her bed on my wrist to be a constant reminder that i was trying to better my life to get her back.

You know when that rubber band finally came off? i got depressed one night cuz I realized still nothing was changing no matter how much I did, so i got wasted drunk and went to a party where I kicked the shit out of her new boyfriend's best friend, and the shit broke off in the struggle.

The only thing that has ever reallymade me feel better about our breakup was violence against her boyfriend and his friends. Partying with my boys, fucking other bitches, making money, etc etc always are nice distractions, but only raw violence ever gave me a true feeling of happiness

It's been about 8 months now and while I'm still madly in love with her and all that, I'm slowly but surely putting her further and further to the back of my mind. Whenever we talk I do still get all freaked out about it, but thanks to the fact that we pretty much despise eachother now we don't talk much and yeah.

Bumped to this page, cuz I feel like this is one subject I give good advice, although it's not really socially acceptable behavior

yea puttin the beatdown on her new mans sounds like fun, i dont know where my bitch has been the last few months, and honestly im too far outta town to be chillin in my crown vic waiting for suckas to come out of the club. if shes datin some nerd ass fool i aint gonna hate, but if its a knuckle head ass club promotor or DJ or some shit im finnna CREEEEEP.

My ex ended up with a kid who was the exact opposite of me...some faggy, preppy, Spanish kid who's so much of a pussy that he denied dating her to me, IN FRONT OF HER.

The reason I flipped as bad as I did and beat up not just him but his whole team was because that was her best friend for a long time, and when I broke up with her he was the one that I specifically sought out and warned not to go near her or he'd suffer consequences. He did, so he did.

after this sentence

your in a continuous repetitive cycle?

it got a little too emo for me and I stopped reading

But yes I do feel like i'm in a continuous cycle. Not one I want to be in.

I'd like to change this cycle and live life in a continuous loop that I do like.

Not one I don't like.

I try to make my days, routines, choices all the same, at the same time, in the same manner, every fucking day.

Makes life simpler

Autobiography in Five Short Chapters

by Portia Nelson

I. I walk down the street.

There's a deep hole in the sidewalk.

I fall in.

I am lost.....I am helpless;

it isn't my fault.

It takes forever to find a way out.

II. I walk down the same street.

There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.

I pretend I don't see it.