Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RELAPSER

ever feel like

your in a continuous repetitive cycle?

that's sort of what i'm feeling like now.

i broke up with my exgirlfriend a few months ago, and i went through all of that stuff, but we started talking again lately, and i got all hopeful and excited and such, but now it's looking like nothing is going to happen.

i mean all i really want is something to happen again, but i guess it's not going to.

this is really just sort of a rant and probably doesn't warrant its own thread but whatever.

all i know is, i'm still completely hung up on her, and i can't see a way out of it, but unlike what everyone around me is telling me, i don't want to move on, i just want a way for things to be like they used to be with us, the ways that we had always talked about them being.

then add to that trying to change for the better, that shit is fucking difficult.

but i can try right?

so hopefully from here on out, no more drugs, no more cigarettes, no more fast food, not as heavy drinking, and maybe toss out a few pounds to make it all better.

sounds easy right?

• Like 1

man go to a psychiatrist or something the past couple times i've seen you post its all "life hating" "depressed" rants...

So you're going to completely change to try to hang on to a girl?

it's not really completely changing, thats mostly just stemming from trying to change what i can to be both more healthy and get in better shape.

just as long as you change for your self, not her or for the idea that new and improved you will get her back.that wont get you shit.

just cast some magic spells on her Harry...

lol...j/k man

This kinda' thinking gets me down once in awhile (life repeating itself).

Especially when I see my younger friends, partying non-stop and traveling like crazy.

I was gonna try and write a positive rebuttal to my statement...but I've got nothing.

I'm pretty sure its just everything thats happening now repeating itself thats getting to me.

Hopefully all the changes I'm trying to make work out, if nothing else, at least attempting them will help break the cycle a little bit.

i think i can feel for you on this one. since we're around the same age mang and i dealt with this not too long ago....

i felt the same way and i was willing to change 10 million things about myself in hopes of getting a second chance.....

it was one of those things where i knew the chances of anything rekindling were pretty slim but i wouldn't accept the fact and it got me pretty bummed out at times

and all i can say here is that time might be the only solution. everything i tried to make myself feel better only made it worse

but now, a year has passed and i can gladly say i've moved on from her... and this whole time we haven't really even talked to each other at all, but now that i've got it out of my head that i don't really need her anymore (or feel attached in that same way anymore) we can have friendly conversations without me getting all worked up over it, unlike before when whenever we'd trade a "hello" or something when we saw each other i would get all excited that there might still be a chance only to realize a day later that it was just an attempt at being polite.

sorry if i'm informing you of something you already know

just tryna help cuzzin

I don't recognize you so i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but seriously, shut up.

Don't front like you know, I didn't ask for people to comment on her, plus most of you already saw her before when they were doing the booty contest thread.

EDIT: sleeping pills, thanks man. it's always appreciated to see comments from people who actually know what i'm getting at and have been through similar situations.

But man, my boy is in the

same situation right now.

Hahaha fuckin sucks

to be up some girls ass like that when she

doesnt like you.

He still gave her this nice necklace for vday even

though she doesnt "want to

fall in love".Shawty got game...

yeah no doubt goner

except i'm not there on the change yourself to be a better person thing

i wouldn't say i've changed for the worse or anything, but i'm pretty much a loser these days

while the mrs seems to be living a lavish lifestyle without moi

that aspect still sucks, but it's my fault i guess

man everyday i come home, bored and tired. i sit around the rest of day waiting on calls, smoking bowls and drinking rum. its only monday and i cant wait until the end of the week.

i hope this doesnt turn into some lifelong cycle or work followed by extreme boredom at home. i cant leave the fucking house either, theres no where to go or ways to get there. im fucking stuck in this god damn place until summer when i can finally leave.

^^^^^^^^^^^

man im in that same situation but i cant leave my house till next year about this time. Also im moving soon and like far so i wont have any friends for a while.

back when this happened to me in all honesty i just told myself i hated the girl and i convinced myself so much that i actually started to hate her

seems fucked up but it worked cause then we didnt talk and it gave me time to really get over her and like sleeping pills said it just takes time and now i kick it with her on the regular cause we're both over the dating thing but remember why we were friends in the first place.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now