Sneaks Getting Pwnt

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Steaks Getting Pwnt

that place is in chino, ca. about a 20 minute drive from me.

they supply alot of schools with meat.

i think the people involved have already been fired.

there a meat packing plant where i work and i see and smell the cows all the time.

it sucks to see them all in the outdoor pen waiting to be killed and packed up. but they taste so damn good.

i saw that clip on the news last night. funny thing is i was eating a cheeseburger at the time. but it didnt stop me from eating it. my girlfriend is a vegitarian and she started asking me how i could eat and watch what was happening to cows. i just shrugged my shoulders and kept eating.

yea me and my buddy were looking at some cows on a farm while were out driving around one day and we were contemplating how many burgers each cow would make...

you got me thinking so here it is:

A normal steer that weighs 1200 pounds will yield about 350 pounds of meat in steaks, roasts, etc. You could make ground beef out of all of that, or just the trimmings. If you use only the trimmings, then you would get about 75 pounds of ground beef. If each burger weighs 4 ounces, that is 300 burgers. It would be 1200 burgers if you ground up the entire animal as you would lose some weight to de-boning roasts, etc.

well, how they win is with the price. the low cost of tainted Beef, verse a high quality meat like Deer or even Buffalo is a huge cost difference. Low priced, Low quality beef is the way to go for the food industry. Your health is not there concern. 1200 BURGERS FROM 1 FUCKING COW!!!

imagine ordering going to Jack In The Crack & ordering "The Ultimate Deer Burger".

I don't eat meat.

I don't even know how to go about cooking meat.

I date someone who loves cheeseburgers.

He is giving up cheeseburgers.

Not because I asked.

Because he wants to.

For that, I am learning how to bake pies.

I don't like pies.

He loves pie.

So.

Yeah.

Who needs cheeseburgers when you have fresh baked pies?

Cow abuse isn't a new thing.

I hate the news...they always make things out to be a current up to the minute pandemic of sorts. Like this shit JUST happened.

In the first clip the cow most likely broke its legs during shipping, and in order to get it out they tried to prod it to make it stand up (without knowing its legs were broken/injured). When it didn't stand up, they dragged it out. Unfortunately there's no peaceful animal friendly way of dragging a 1000+ pound animal out of a truck.

With the second clip, same idea, cow broke its legs.

The last clip, with the cow walking on its hocks, there isn't much they can do. Its gonna be eaten in a minute anyway. In fact, that cow was probably one of the first into the grinders because its hindering production.

I guarantee shit like that happens on the daily at the majority of bulk beef raising farms.

Yeah it disgusting to watch, if it gets to you, stop watching or stop eating beef. Also, cross off chickens and other edible animals off your list cause they're getting abused too.

;6113285']Cow abuse isn't a new thing.

I hate the news...they always make things out to be a current up to the minute pandemic of sorts. Like this shit JUST happened.

In the first clip the cow most likely broke its legs during shipping, and in order to get it out they tried to prod it to make it stand up (without knowing its legs were broken/injured). When it didn't stand up, they dragged it out. Unfortunately there's no peaceful animal friendly way of dragging a 1000+ pound animal out of a truck.

With the second clip, same idea, cow broke its legs.

The last clip, with the cow walking on its hocks, there isn't much they can do. Its gonna be eaten in a minute anyway. In fact, that cow was probably one of the first into the grinders because its hindering production.

I guarantee shit like that happens on the daily at the majority of bulk beef raising farms.

Yeah it disgusting to watch, if it gets to you, stop watching or stop eating beef. Also, cross off chickens and other edible animals off your list cause they're getting abused too.

agreed.

a friend of mine works at a company installing big ass metal roll up doors. he had to install a few at that meat packing plant and said the smell inside of the place is the most horrible smell on the planet.

he stopped eating meat for a while after that.

true story.

Also forgot to mention. The first two cows that were down due to injuries or whatever, were most likely not even processed. I believe theres a law that says "downer"/immobile cows are not allowed to make it to the grinder because they pose a health risk to consumers.

Something about lying in shit and having a weak immune system and stuff.

I checked the news for the stories about it and apparently what mitchthesnitch was saying is true. this video prompted the biggest beef recall in history or some shit.

Think of this, an undercover news reporter just walked into a slaughterhouse on ANY GIVEN DAY and caught this abuse. What about the other thousand slaughterhouses? The ones that dont have reporters walking into them? You think the odds are in our favour that by chance the reporter picked the RIGHT slaughterhouse at the RIGHT time? no fucking way. might as well recall ALL beef.

lol ranting I know. im done.

No, your right dude. This is probably nothing compared to what is really going down day to day. Not to mention the plants in 3rd world countries that ship here. Zero regulations/laws. I'm sure all kinds of fucked up shit goes down. Oh well, what can you do. I mean, I can't function as a vegetarian - I'm not built like an emoartfag. I need protienz.

I don't eat meat.

I don't even know how to go about cooking meat.

I date someone who loves cheeseburgers.

He is giving up cheeseburgers.

Not because I asked.

Because he wants to.

For that, I am learning how to bake pies.

I don't like pies.

He loves pie.

So.

Yeah.

Who needs cheeseburgers when you have fresh baked pies?

You are

Fucking awesome!