Pill Poppin' 101

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1. one a day multi-vitamin

2. whole foods 365 immune support or wellness formula

3. omega 3 fish oil (never a fishy aftertaste)

4. muscle milk or builders bars

5.probably going to start taking a different multivitamin containing more "greens" content

6. and something for bad joints and soreness that my vitamin center worker friend is supposed to come through with

What are you taking? Vitamin or supplement wise and what do you take it for?

I just started taking Centrum multivitamins cause i know I my diet is shit and i need more vitamins.

I also take Flaxseed pills, cause they have Omega-3's and it's supposed to help lower cholesterol. So hopefully it helps lower my shit when i go get my labwork done again this month.

Probably going to start taking calcium pills as well 'cause centrum doesent provide that much of the DV%.

Anyone take Omega-3 Fish Oil? I read on some of the bottles at the store "No fishy after taste". Wondering if you do get a fishy aftertaste. I would of grabbed the Fish Oil since it's pretty hyped up with benefits but the fish taste thing kinda turned me off so i went with the flaxseed.

pistol-doesent like pussy or vitamins with the fish stench

first, if you take a flaxseed oil pill with omega, 3,6 and 9s, it will do the same thing that fish oil will. but make sure they have 6's and 9's. they will be more beneficial in the long run. 9's are also found in olive oils.

second, if you're taking a multi vitamin and eat cheese or drink milk regularly, you dont really need to take more calcium. in fact, more calcium (by itself) can make your bones weaker. you would probably want to be taking more vitamin D instead, which applies the good stuff from calcium to your bones:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_D

and if you drink a lot, take vitamin B or sometimes called "vitamin b complex" before you drink. you will have little to no hang over, and you will eliminate the toxins easier from your liver the next day.

for joints, take MSM. its just plain veggie sulfur (cannot hurt you in any way)

for colds, wellness formula, GSE, and Zinc. that combo will kick anything out of your body.

for a multivitamin, i like to take whole foods brand shit. its cheap and works well.

i only take vitamins every other day. like said before, if you take too many, your body wont absorb it properly. you want to take it with food so your body can apply it correctly.

Olanzapine (Zyprexa, Zyprexa Zydis, or in combination with fluoxetine Symbyax) is an atypical antipsychotic, approved by the FDA for the treatment of: schizophrenia on 1996-09-30 [1]; depressive episodes associated with bipolar disorder, as part of the Symbyax formulation, on 2003-12-24[2]; acute manic episodes and maintenance treatment in bipolar disorder on 2004-01-14[3].

+

Citalopram is an antidepressant drug used to treat depression associated with mood disorders. It is also used on occasion in the treatment of body dysmorphic disorder and anxiety.

there we go.

first, if you take a flaxseed oil pill with omega, 3,6 and 9s, it will do the same thing that fish oil will. but make sure they have 6's and 9's. they will be more beneficial in the long run. 9's are also found in olive oils.

second, if you're taking a multi vitamin and eat cheese or drink milk regularly, you dont really need to take more calcium. in fact, more calcium (by itself) can make your bones weaker. you would probably want to be taking more vitamin D instead, which applies the good stuff from calcium to your bones:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_D

and if you drink a lot, take vitamin B or sometimes called "vitamin b complex" before you drink. you will have little to no hang over, and you will eliminate the toxins easier from your liver the next day.

vitamin b gives me a larger hang over.

i think maybe you take them after a night of binge drinking

ive been taking some multi vitamins that seem to be improving my metabilism and such