Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kaesthebluntedwonder

which race farts the loudest

personally, i think it depends where you live and what you eat. no matter what race you are, if you are eating something that will make your farts louder and stinkier it would probably have something to do with where you live and what diet you live on. if you're someone who lives in their native homeland and all you eat is traditional food, you will probably have a fart of a different sound texture than, say, someone who lives off fast food and stroodles.

hmm...my anus unleashes toxic fumes strong enough to choke someone...verry sour...:x...

y'ever floated one of those "farted-so-hard-my-anus-hurts-from-the-sheer-fluctuation" type-biscuits? mighty-whitey knows whats up.

i dunno bout the loudest but hte most god awful smelling farts have got to be vegans....fucking smells like rotten eggs on fire....fucking horrid.

i think white people fart more...alota white kids at my school like farting on eachother as a joke...but mexicans also fart alot too

vegans are the worst!

right noe i got the worst smelling gas it really smells like some sort of toxic man made chemical...its horrid!BUT I LOVE TO SMELLLLLL ITTTTTT

Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder

the worst is when someone cups a fart with their hand and throws it right at your nose...ugh

I TOLD YOU HOW JANGLES DOES THAT TO ME!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this