lohan topless (marilyn monroe recreation)

lord_casek

SMASH X A MILLION

YOU IDIOTS ARE LYING

Dude she is beat she has no curves, is out of shape, AND AS CATFACE POINTED OUT SHE IS COVERED IN FUCKING FRECKLES!!!! AND HER TITS ARE SAGGY... FUCK THAT I NEED SOME PERKY NICELY SUPPORTED ON THE BODY TITTIES!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Real women look like real women.

Fuck what you see in magazines / the internet.

She's not perfect, no one is.

Still, smash X 10000

HAVE YOU SEEN THE MARILYN PHOTO GRAPHS THESE LOHANS SHITS DO NO COMPARE!!!

marilyn2.jpg PK1.JPG monroe.jpg marilyn1.jpg K08330B005996.jpg marilynbeadsbgx4.jpg 853351ca8.jpg 853491qz9.jpg 4163505108501nj5.jpg

I mean seriously Lohan is such shit compared to Marilyn...

HAVE YOU SEEN THE MARILYN PHOTO GRAPHS THESE LOHANS SHITS DO NO COMPARE!!!

marilyn2.jpg PK1.JPG monroe.jpg marilyn1.jpg K08330B005996.jpg marilynbeadsbgx4.jpg 853351ca8.jpg 853491qz9.jpg 4163505108501nj5.jpg

I mean seriously Lohan is such shit compared to Marilyn...

sorry lily, to be quite honest, both sets of pictures make them look like drugged out messes. drugged out dreamy eyes....

Lindsay would be a dope smash, how high and mighty do some of you think you are that you wouldnt hit that?

good call.

lohan.jpg

20070725lohan.jpg

lindsay-lohan-bikini-hq.jpg

This is without a doubt when Lindsey was at her hottest. She looks like frankenstine now, but back when she was all natural, well atleast looked natural. Bitch is banging. And that chick posted earlier from Super bad. I would hella Obliterate her with my cannon load.

Speak of the devil i might need a reload. :lol: :D :lol: :D

yall have got to be shitting me.

whatever happened to gritty grimey? oh im sorry, you guys probably get mad pussy all the time from gorgeous women, and you definately dont sit on your ass on the computer and jerk off every night. some people in here saying they wouldnt smash. bull shit. most of us in here (me included) im guessing have fucked some pretty ugly girls, simply for the fact that they were coming on to us, we were a little drunk, and/0r it was getting late and options were running slim. shes fucking fine, maybe not to your internet airbrushed standards but there is not one dude in here who would be like "no girl, you just aint cutting it" in real life. and if there is, your as gay as cum on a mustache.

Archived