(A Quick Poll) So How Many Of You...

Porcelain

Do You Catch Tags On Foggy Mirrors?  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah the inside of freezer doors.

i remember i was doing that once while i was getting some frozen pizzas and my tag was there while i was getting the pizza's. then some younger dude that worked at albertsons walked up to me. at first i thought he was ganna ask why was i writing on the doors. but he said" dude thats a sick "SCRIBBLE" man"...

i said you mean that tag? he was like yeah.

i told him that shit was there before i got the pizzas. but he saw me do it.

now some toy knows what i look like.

but its okay

I remember this one time on community service i hit the van with my mess around name ( FOB ) that me and my friends use when we fuck around and the person who runs it goes "who wrote fob on the van" and im like "i dont know man" then he looks down at my shoes and they have a fob sig on them and looks at me like im a retard and walks away. oh and he was asian so i think he was offended by the word fob.

yeah the inside of freezer doors.

i remember i was doing that once while i was getting some frozen pizzas and my tag was there while i was getting the pizza's. then some younger dude that worked at albertsons walked up to me. at first i thought he was ganna ask why was i writing on the doors. but he said" dude thats a sick "SCRIBBLE" man"...

i said you mean that tag? he was like yeah.

i told him that shit was there before i got the pizzas. but he saw me do it.

now some toy knows what i look like.

but its okay

^He'll probably shout you out as his influence 5 years from now in his interview in some graff mag. :biglaugh: