Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tue skinny

addidas or nike oldschool

a hoy hoy

i like the superstars, if thats what youre talking about. But then again, everyone has them...:D

Originally posted by i~hear~voice

adidas for me...come every one sign with me....all day i dream about sex ...yes... all day i dream about sex.....:D

We had a real 'Sport Billy' at our school who wrote 'All Day I Dream About Sport' on his adidas bag. The fuckin' mug.

Guest Handjob

Nike Vandel Supremes circa '86. Silver & Red...

Adidas Concord Midtop

Nike AirForce 1's Midtop

Was looking at getting some mid or high top Salomons actually. Always been a Nike head, but out here there’s too much opportunity to step in mud and wet shit. Need a water proof sneaker that’s also super rugged. 

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:45 AM, misteraven said:

Think I’d go Danner before Redwing. 

try the nike SFB boot

Have like 4 pairs from when I used to work with them. In fact, all the go to market assets on the original SFB was shot by me.

It's a decent lightweight boot, but not suitable for everyday stuff. Maybe if they made it as a mid or hi top (which they might), but the boots are too tall to wear normally. 

Also not water proof.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Have like 4 pairs from when I used to work with them. In fact, all the go to market assets on the original SFB was shot by me.

It's a decent lightweight boot, but not suitable for everyday stuff. Maybe if they made it as a mid or hi top (which they might), but the boots are too tall to wear normally. 

Also not water proof.

Damn, son I didn't even know that...every time Raven, you fucking surprise me lolol

I keep forgetting your wild connected

• Like 1

I assume there is an actual boot thread, I have rarely stepped into the Style section except to laugh at whatever stupid shoes the sneaker heads were getting hyped on...

But. I've had a few pairs of Danners and have absolutely nothing bad to say about them.

So, I finally bought a pair of redwings (iron rangers) a couple years back and I am fucking in love with them. I'd hemmed/hawed at the pricepoint for a long time, but when they finally offered the Vibram sole I went for it. They are my dailys (basically I've worn these boots 90%+ of the time since buying them--fashionable enough to go out in, but more importantly a solid work boot). I hike in them and beat the shit out of them, oil them every couple of months, and they are holding up very well, better than I believe Danners would with similar abuse.

Might have to start an outdoors footwear type thread. Anyhow, these are more my style. Not as heavy in real life as they look but as functional as they are good looking. Not sure it’s an every day boot, but still really fresh in my opinion. Always loved alpine hikers and these are classic looking, quality and made in the USA. 

C8D2EFD9-E21B-495B-9928-5D062E0CC927.jpeg.521cf1ad770b3fb4dc4be77ebbc2c428.jpeg

83764136-78B0-4AD5-A65C-D89BEB104A3D.jpeg.ab207a01bda8c29497ec13f66962cb4d.jpeg

54C84564-1B14-4867-BEFF-A35FA6DFE205.jpeg.e4a958efeecb425671420fde128c3204.jpeg

Nike for life. I have a soft spot for their Supreme collabs

• Like 1

On 7/5/2018 at 8:12 AM, misteraven said:

Might have to start an outdoors footwear type thread. Anyhow, these are more my style. Not as heavy in real life as they look but as functional as they are good looking. Not sure it’s an every day boot, but still really fresh in my opinion. Always loved alpine hikers and these are classic looking, quality and made in the USA. 

Have you checked out the new retro ACG models Nike just put out? None of that ultra tech wear stuff they've been doing, they took it back to its outdoor roots for that latest drop. Its really cool

ACG SS18

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now