To all the pill-heads

hatetown

Oh Yea, Mouth For Cock,

I wasn't preaching to anybody idiot.

I was saying that if you ABUSE pills on the DAILY, then you are pretty much a junkie.

And how is telling people to moderate their drug use preaching? Is that not good advice?

Do you understand that? Or am I still wrong for saying that?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You have to also understand this is the internet, people aren't going to always react to something as they would if it was directly related to them, or if you actually were to tell that person what you were saying in person.

So many people have the "haha, sux2bhim" approach just because it has nothing to do with them, but if you were to talk to that person in person their reaction would probably be a lot more humane.

As far as doing drugs is concerned I always do mine with this in mind. "Proceed at your own risk".

Oh Yea, Mouth For Cock,

I wasn't preaching to anybody idiot.

I was saying that if you ABUSE pills on the DAILY, then you are pretty much a junkie.

And how is telling people to moderate their drug use preaching? Is that not good advice?

Do you understand that? Or am I still wrong for saying that?

I totally wish you were holding my hand when I snorted cocaine back in the 90's. :lol:

Yep, and its always the same idiot coming into threads starting shit for no reason.

I'm done arguing. Have a nice day Mouth for Cock.

I didn't start shit, I said some of us were luckier than others. Then you pointed out the obvious saying that if you use pills every day you're no better than a junkie...Then you wished death upon me. :lol:

Look I 'm sorry about your friend, that really sucks for him and his family, but bad choices are made no matter what kind of advice is given. I've made more bad choices in my life then good ones and I've heard every lecture you can imagine.

Sorry for coming off a little insensitive, even though I'm clean and sober I still have a little asshole in me.