Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
idleon3

graffiti tats

Getting graff tattooed on you is awesome looking as long as it's good. But, it can also lead to a lot of trouble if it's a name that you write, have written, a friend writes, or is written somewhere in the world. That's like getting a Cope2 tattoo on your arm, then walking around in front of the cops with no shirt on, haha.

It's a double - edged sword here. I like the look of it, but the idea of it isn't all that appealing. But, to each his own. My .2 cents is just that...MY .2 cents, haha.

They all look pretty nice, by the way. :D

new orleans superstar

018.jpg

What a fucking fag.

Only trendy bitches and fags get fluerdelis tattoos in new orleans.

Quit at life, superstar.

what the fuck is this The who got the worst piece of shit engraved into there flesh thread im all for getn some work done but come on people and custom work dosnt meen you have 2 draw it yourself So remember if your friends new tattoo gun looks like it was made out of a remote control car it probely was

fuckn idiots

TATS ARE SIK!!!!!!!!!......ALL U H8RS.......SUK........

GRAFF IS SIK WHETHER ON A WALL A FR8.....A NAKED CHICA.....OR IN THE SKIN 4 LIFE.....

Here is the one I just got done in August in tribute to my man Iz The Wiz... Done by Ces at Tuff City...

DSC00168.jpg

DSC00167-2.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

if your artist is not a writer or isnt really really good then they most likely will have no idea how to fill it right and make it look good.

poing being dont be gay and get that shit

^so fucking legit

This is by far the most TOY fucking set of letters I've ever seen, all it needs it a 12 year old's version of an anime character, and like 15 fucking retarded drawings of swords and shit.

graffiti tattoos are a bad idea. that iz tribute gets a pass coz you said thats your mans and its not super hip wicked letters yo.

that EAZ piece turned out dope but still, graffiti tattoos are corny.

ed_lover2009-cmon-son-med-wide.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now