Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suca

Bananas

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!! <--- thanks gwen

seriously. lets explore the benefits of this fine produce.

1.) taste delicious

2.)cheap as fuck- like less then 30 cents a pop! hungry enough for two? yure still not paying over a dollar.

3.)healthy as fuck, good for you!! much better than spending a buck at a fast food joint.

4.) not even produce that you have to wash! peel as you go, no germ-tainting here!

5.)easy on the stomach! very good for the GI tract

6.)i know i should say something sexual when making a thread about bananas. someone else will say it for me though.

Guest spectr

Bananas are honestly probably the food I hate the most... The taste of them makes me want to retch until it is gone from my mouth.. I can't even eat anything with banana flavoring in it or I will try to throw up...

i eat a banana every morning...

it will keep you full......and its got potassium in it....which 9 out of 10 Americans dont get enough of.

IF YOU CAN PEEL AND EAT MORE THAN 3 IN ONE MINUTE, YOU WILL BREAK THE WORLD RECORD

i cant down more than 1 in 1 min

its harder than i thought it would be

good luck

also a fine way to identify an alien. if they eat it with the peel still on, a dead give away.

havent you seen species?

and that one movie where the guys an alien? but no one believes hes an alien? and at the end everyone's like "so what do you think? was he an alien?"

duh. did you see the way that dude ate a banana?

I am surprised Podrido is not all over this thread

He loves bananas

Let him tell you the story about the banana holder

2.)cheap as fuck- like less then 30 cents a pop! hungry enough for two? yure still not paying over a dollar.

Bananas are awesome. In '06 we had the great banana crisis here. they were fucking expensive. and kinda running out. it was not a very happy time in our history.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/no-bananas-for-nine-months/2006/03/25/1143084055428.html

Bananas are honestly probably the food I hate the most... The taste of them makes me want to retch until it is gone from my mouth.. I can't even eat anything with banana flavoring in it or I will try to throw up...

reminds me of the time i offered my cuzn a watermelon flavored gum

"i cant have watermelon it gives me gas.."

but its not real watermelon.....its just the flavor

:lol: :lol:

i eat banana's every day... the little mother fuckers at my work call me DIDDY KONG.

every time i would go to take a bite they would wait till mid chomp and go "aarrrrgghhhmmmmppphhh" like i was really "chowin down"(n/h) little fuckers... so now i break em into pieces no homo status.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now