Dis nigga really just cut my side burns off!

MOE-LESTER

I have really long hair and i have this section of short hair where I usually get a tape up on my sides and back. N my sideburns go really thin up to my jaw line.

So every once in a while, I get a tape up from the usual barber (some dominican nigga) who does it fresh. But for about 5 years, my brother has been doing shape ups on people, he even does his own shit. Now before he used to be trash and I was always his test subject and he's always fuck up the line, make it wild uneven, or dig the blade into my skin. But its free, much rather him than pay 7 bucks for a tape up). In that 5 years though, he's gotten alot better, but messes up every once in a while.

Like a month back he fucked up horribly. In an attempt to fade my sideburns, money fuckin cuts my hair too short where the fade was supposed to begin, so he had to even out the other side...Next thing I know, I have 0 side burns...I was gettin ragged on hard by my boys cuz I just had these wild big bald spot on both sides of my head from where my fade usually begin...

I'm never going back to my brother. But I feel ur pain...you will get made fun of....hard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i was getting lined up at my usual spot today, and dude asks me if i wanted my sideburns cut, i said no thanks. before i know whats happening my left side burn is completely gone, and i have to let the other one go as well. im not gonna give the dude shit because ive been getting my hair cut there for years, but this shit is pretty bad.

fucking shit god dammit. now i look like a cop, redneck, mexican migrant worker, or some shit. who else rocks the no sideburns deal?

mattingly.JPG

Maybe if you lost the mullet you wouldn't have to worry about looking like a cop/redneck/mexican/some shit.

So i used to go to this dude who was a patient of mine right down the street from the club i used to work at. I intentionally brought a few bong loads of a very high sativa strain to smoke before he started cutting. This dude would take an hour to cut, but he never left a hair outta place. The last time i went in he wasn't there and I was in a hurry so I let the other dude chop me....bad mistake. It's a black barber shop and I'm not black. Not like they "wouldn't serve my kind round these parts", just they're used to short fades and toothpick side burns. I didn't realize until I got home that he turned my sideburns into little lines. Fuck that yo, side burns don't make the man, but they can make them look foolish. And rocking lines on my face aint kosher.

I see you Towel...lurkin like a lurker...