Dis nigga really just cut my side burns off!

MOE-LESTER

i was getting lined up at my usual spot today, and dude asks me if i wanted my sideburns cut, i said no thanks. before i know whats happening my left side burn is completely gone, and i have to let the other one go as well. im not gonna give the dude shit because ive been getting my hair cut there for years, but this shit is pretty bad.

fucking shit god dammit. now i look like a cop, redneck, mexican migrant worker, or some shit. who else rocks the no sideburns deal?

mattingly.JPG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
so your saying no sideburns = older?

well im thinking of those sideburns that go down to the jaw

or the ones that get manscaped into a thin line.

those are the ones that make me think that.

the ones that go to half of the ear are standard.

i gotem

i think you and junior seau are the only ones without any burns

I rock a very well trimmed, Puerto Rica looking beard that runs along my jawline

I remember a few years back I couldn't get into my regular barbershop for a few hours and I was leaving to VA and just needed to get my head shaved to a 1, so I hit up this old white dude kinda near my crib, like serious a fuckin 100 years old. Anyways, he actually is doing an alright job until BOOM, takes my sideburn clean off...fuck.