last night i used a "krink" brand marker

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Black Label beer = no PBR beershits , as well as headache . :cool:

fuck I haven't drank black label in a few fucking years.. we always used to get 15 packs of that back in the day..

Question!:

Does anyone know where you can order the e-z squeeze marker, but empty?

My friend told me an online site and for the life of me I can't remember what the name was.

I could really use these because I make my ownz inkerz.

Feel free to PM, I can make it worth your while.

This e-z squeeze:

http--img05.shop-pro.jp-PA01017-747-product-3898017_th.jpg

i found a spot just off mlk that's under 100k and looks dope. people probably get murdered on that street all day long, but fuck it, the monthly payment is less than my rent

If its anything like the mlk in my city...not only will you see murder all day long, but a few riots, and the dead will rise...and organize on mlk...perhaps they'll have a leader...and he'll speak of his dreams...which pertain mostly to the consumption of brains...then they'll go eat brains.

i had pbr aswell last night, i should have gone with the mickey's cuase i had beershits all day at work. doing deliveries and driving on roads infested with pothiles didn't help either. i havn't used any krink products, im more of a marsh 88 person. but if i ever come across it i will definitly try it out.

I don't drink beer, but on a semi-related note I've been drinking wayyyyyy too much lately. Not that I'm drinking too often, cuz I drink more or less everyday anyways, but now when I drink I'm drinking way more than usual, and just getting beyond drunk

This resulted in me blowing my re-up and my bill money last night, and plus the last few mornings I've woke up and had to practically run to the toilet before vodka shits just start spewing from my ass

Question!:

Does anyone know where you can order the e-z squeeze marker, but empty?

My friend told me an online site and for the life of me I can't remember what the name was.

I could really use these because I make my ownz inkerz.

Feel free to PM, I can make it worth your while.

This e-z squeeze:

http--img05.shop-pro.jp-PA01017-747-product-3898017_th.jpg

I have an answer, but it's not a very good one. I wanted to make my own line of markers and was looking into this myself a few years ago. The bottles are pretty easy to find, but the valves were the tricky part.

I called around to a few plastic fabricators and asked them if they sold bottles that conformed to the needed dimensions, and they said yes. So, I asked them if they could fabricate a valve based on a existing design. I think out of the ten or so I called, only two were willing to try it, and wanted me to pay for a run of about 1,000 which was out of my range.

The best thing to do is order a bunch of them (about 10 bucks for a six pack) and wash them out in a bathtub. Let them soak in hot soapy water overnight, then rinse them out and blow the remaining paint out of the valves with a can of compressed air. Then, let them sit in a warm place for a few days to let the felt tips dry out.

I don't drink beer, but on a semi-related note I've been drinking wayyyyyy too much lately. Not that I'm drinking too often, cuz I drink more or less everyday anyways, but now when I drink I'm drinking way more than usual, and just getting beyond drunk

This resulted in me blowing my re-up and my bill money last night, and plus the last few mornings I've woke up and had to practically run to the toilet before vodka shits just start spewing from my ass

I thought you said BAIL money for a sec

when you start spending your bail money at the bar its a big problem... because thats like 800$ min

The stuff in the glass bottle smells different than what's in the 60ml squeeze ones

/yes sniffingkrink

I noticed fresh silver ink smells different from ink that sits in a mop for a while.

I think it reacts with the plastic.

And PBR is DEES-gusting. I don't understand why people order that shit in bars. It tastes like chemicals and smells foul.