• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tuff Tone

What Kind Of Cell Phone Do You Have?

FIGHT THE POWER BR0!

:lol:

yes! fight the power indeed!!

i read that since t-mobile bought metro, and they will be switching to the t-mobile towers (all cdma will be gsm) that my cdma phone wont work (sometime at the beginning of 2015)..so i will be forced to upgrade anyways and they will give me a credit for my cell phone.

so i might as well wait till then.

:lol:

yes! fight the power indeed!!

i read that since t-mobile bought metro, and they will be switching to the t-mobile towers (all cdma will be gsm) that my cdma phone wont work (sometime at the beginning of 2015)..so i will be forced to upgrade anyways and they will give me a credit for my cell phone.

so i might as well wait till then.

well it finally happened.

i had no choice but to upgrade:

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8776517&postcount=656

Nice. Enjoy fumbling around and sending all sorts of autocorrect bullshit. Get a case for it, soo many broken screen walking around.

I got this the other week.

03.jpg

^i was thinking about getting a oneplus one....even tried getting some invites for it....but heard about the yellow band glitch with the phone so that scared me away from purchasing it.

otherwise seems like a really nice phone and the price is great.

yeah, the first thing i did after i bought my phone was go to bestbuy and buy an otterbox defender series case for the phone....usually, im super careful with my phones anyways...thats why ive only had 3 phones in the past 12years and have never gotten insurance on any of them.

I am wary of glitches, because the phone isn't available here so I had to purchase it stateside and use a parcel push service - faults would be a killer. Prices here are so expensive that I was willing to risk $400 to get it though.

For context, to buy the S5 phone here costs over $800.

For context, to buy the S5 phone here costs over $800.

i paid about $700 for mine. :o

theo, you going to get the iphone 6 plus?

i really wanted the samsung note 4, but that wouldve set me back another $200.

my last phone only set me back $200 and they gave me a $32 credit for it when i wanted to buy my new phone.

...so not bad for a $168 cell phone that lasted me from October 2008 to November 2014.

my last phone only set me back $200 and they gave me a $32 credit for it when i wanted to buy my new phone.

With inflation from way back then though....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now