What Kind Of Cell Phone Do You Have?

Tuff Tone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have 4 cell phones out of which only one works right now, and that is the one with a shattered screen... Actually I think I am down to 2 cell phones since I can't seem to find the other 2.. I really need to buy a new cell phone this week... I can't see who I am calling ever...

have you had any problems with that shine?

they look sick, but the only two people i know with them have both had major issues. the screen just died out for no reason on my best friends.

thats because LG makes some of the crappiest phones in the industry

Ive sold for Sprint, Nextell, Cingular, ATT, and T Mobile, and LG makes cool looking phones with a bunch of cool features, but the basics like their actual receivers and processers and even mechanics just suck. They get some of the worst connections and they break pretty easily, sometimes they just crap out. I dont ever suggest anyone ever get an LG phone...

but what the fuck do I know, people love their chocolate and juke and all that!!!

cingular-blackjack-sadface.jpg

im rockin the blackjack 1 - need to upgrade