Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tuff Tone

What Kind Of Cell Phone Do You Have?

I have a KRZR im pretty sure everyone know what they look like and im too lazy to get a pic.

I wanna get a ROKR tho they be sweet

Guest spectr

I have 4 cell phones out of which only one works right now, and that is the one with a shattered screen... Actually I think I am down to 2 cell phones since I can't seem to find the other 2.. I really need to buy a new cell phone this week... I can't see who I am calling ever...

have you had any problems with that shine?

they look sick, but the only two people i know with them have both had major issues. the screen just died out for no reason on my best friends.

thats because LG makes some of the crappiest phones in the industry

Ive sold for Sprint, Nextell, Cingular, ATT, and T Mobile, and LG makes cool looking phones with a bunch of cool features, but the basics like their actual receivers and processers and even mechanics just suck. They get some of the worst connections and they break pretty easily, sometimes they just crap out. I dont ever suggest anyone ever get an LG phone...

but what the fuck do I know, people love their chocolate and juke and all that!!!

cingular-blackjack-sadface.jpg

im rockin the blackjack 1 - need to upgrade

Personal

blackberry-pearl.jpg

same... mine over heated and fucken died... put a new battery in but it wont charge... and my phone keeps gettin hot... any ideas?

get a new phone, yours is fucked

any time you have a phone running hot you p[robably blew part of the power regulation or capaciters are malfunctioning in the chipset - either way its a fatal problem

this thing cost $4G's

when it first came out

Zack Morris had to keep one just for the locker at Bayside

Samsung

I had to throw this one in the east river. thank god for insurance

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now