Since when is Unhealthy cool?

Hayabusa

its really NOT subjective though.

there are varying levels tolerated by each individual, but a thick girl is still NOT a skinny girl and never will be. sure, she's not a manatee, but her ankles would still be swollen for 2 days if she tried to run more than a mile... which wouldn't happen in the first place.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a golden rule,

If the titties stick out further than the gut Ill go for it...

but the ratio will approach 50/50 the drunker I get... But it never break the 49 gut to 51 tits ratio... ive done a few 60/40s in my low moments tho, if im pretty sober its gotta BE A 75/25 Or BETTER tho

oh yeah, and I cant fuck a bitch whose more than 30 lbs under my weight because I only weigh like 170 max

I need my girls to be thick in the hips, thighs, and ass, or we've got a problem.

Also, I don't like "fit" girls AT ALL, shit grosses me out. Any sign of muscle and I'm not the least bit interested...I've also noticed I don't really like completely flat stomachs, like I think a tiny bit of pudge in the mid-section is mad cute