BirthdayParty - Thoughts encouraged.

MitchThe$nitch

I have zero imagination. My girl is turning 30 next month. I know she wants to celebrate of course - but I'm unsure of what to do.

Here is what I got so far>>>

-She does not drink - so a bar is sort of pointless. I do drink, and like the idea.

I've looked into private rooms and shit with open bars etc, she isn't feeling it.

-Suprise party - way too much work. I gave her one when she turned 25 anyway. She gave me one for my 30th - was rad.

-Bowling - I don't really bowl at all - maybe once a year- its fun with booze. I could rent out like 5 lanes and pay for food.

-Dinner with friends etc - kind of lame. Wait, super lame.

-Last night I suggested a party at our place - she couldn't decide. I'm all for it. Easy, Cheap, and I don't have to go anywhere.

Does anyone have an imagination for shit like this? (I've already peed in her butt btw).

Suggestions? Things you've done in the past?? Any Chicago heads know of any good spots?? I'm willing to drop 500-800 bones if its worth it.

Props button overload for good suggestions!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I have zero imagination. My girl is turning 30 next month. I know she wants to celebrate of course - but I'm unsure of what to do.

Here is what I got so far>>>

-She does not drink - so a bar is sort of pointless. I do drink, and like the idea.

I've looked into private rooms and shit with open bars etc, she isn't feeling it.

-Suprise party - way too much work. I gave her one when she turned 25 anyway. She gave me one for my 30th - was rad.

-Bowling - I don't really bowl at all - maybe once a year- its fun with booze. I could rent out like 5 lanes and pay for food.

-Dinner with friends etc - kind of lame. Wait, super lame.

-Last night I suggested a party at our place - she couldn't decide. I'm all for it. Easy, Cheap, and I don't have to go anywhere.

Does anyone have an imagination for shit like this? (I've already peed in her butt btw).

Suggestions? Things you've done in the past?? Any Chicago heads know of any good spots?? I'm willing to drop 500-800 bones if its worth it.

Props button overload for good suggestions!

hhhmm....

well for the big 30 and willing to drop 5 to 8 bills,

ya'll could go to GameWorks or Dave & Busters..

both fun places, games, activities,

food and liquor at both places....

theres a GameWorks by woodfield mall

and theres shit around there..

for some reason alot of females looove jamba juice

which is down the street from there...

well thats what i thought of...

good luck with all that though...

• Like 1

our combined birthday party is going to be amazing.

that weekend is going to be so great altogether.

friday: maiden

saturday: party

sunday: dead.

monday: court

win.

yeah man, i don't even know.

all i know is there better be some whores in the mix and not ones who are going to cry when i lick their faces!

What about whirly ball?

that shit is pretty fun...

but someone could get hurt.

I think the crib party is a pretty solid one.

I looked into that actually - its over a grand though for the peeps and liq. Eprops granted.

You ever actually done it? I was supposed to go for work a few times but ditched it.

-Yes paintball is rad, but my girl is not interested in it. I am though, maybe I will go again this summer.