Being single

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and you call that girl smart? if she was smart she'd have enough brains to stop deailing with you and being used. so yeah, i think you got it backwards about that MTV shit. i think the girl you're fucking with is stuck on some shit like that.

Used? We get along, we smash. It's a chill arrangement. She knows the deal, it's been discussed. I just refuse to tolerate bullshit. Beyond basic shit, I'm not gonna go out of my way to make a girl feel special. If you're calling that using someone you must be buying into all that bullshit that dumb bitches make dudes do. Oh yeah, I think I remember you making a thread once about being whipped like that...

you just said she was whipped? and that she knows the deal if she tries to make it serious

to me that sounds like you're trying to make yourself sound like some kind of player or something.

keep your story straight nex time.

cause all of a sudden it goes to being friends and bullshit. from you trying to sound like you have this bitch on your jock