Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gobster

WORSE DONE TO COPS

whats the worse thing you have ever done to cops?

hit up the donut mobile?

spray em in the face with a fat cap and fuckin bounce.etc...

piss on cops cars. thats about it. cuss them out. i was cited for pissing on the city hall lawn once but thats different

I caut mad upz on a police officer wen 12oz taut me how 2 make krink after i knocked his azz out wit a KO. i'm down with tko and kd dog

i backed into a cop car a few months ago while highly intoxicated. i was pretty sketched out after it, but they never contacted me, so i guess they don't know who did it.

hahahahahahahahahahaha, that cop got banged on....that's ill, that nigga looks like he's doin' it for the whole hood.

I don't give a fuck, I'll straight bomb a pigs HOUSE MANG! Whut, they can't fuck wid it. 3121 bitchez, we killers.

i threw like 2 cans to a cops head and then i truck one of dem den got caught like a few more blockz away den dey fuk ma ass up lol!!!BRooklyn!!

Guest spectr

you know I am kinda glad its open membership just for threads like this sometimes...

copdrop.gif

like in superbad

I crashed into a cop car when i was young because i got my thumb stuck in the tape player of my car while i was driving. but it was really really slow so they laughed it off.

i ran from them real slow and got away, i lie to them, i prank call them, i wish i could kill one and get away

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now