single or in a relatioship

mightymim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FAIL! seriously, how could you not see that one coming?

even when you're with a girl that says that she doesnt care about stupid shit like that, and that you can bullshit with in a way you cant with most girls, they will STILL get pissed off if you say something like that. trust me. the answer is always what she wants to hear.

ok i need everyone else oppinon on this, My girl friend asked me a few days back if i had more fun being single or in a relationship. so i told being single and she flipped out. i was like wtf you cant ask that kind of question if you going to get mad about my answer and i told her everyone has more fun being single than in a relationship. i just wanna know what everyone eles's oppion on that .

:lol:

damn famo u slipped up..

shit like that is like a fork in the road,

you can go either one way or the complete other..

questions like that, they're testing you...

you should of pulled some sweet shit like

"naw baby u know i loooove you.. im happy bein with you"

could be a lie, could be the truth, but she'll feel better about

herself by the end of the day...

and yeah it is true, it is more fun being single than in a relationship,

she just didnt want the answer to be "being single"...

not actualy she beg me to sleep over after that cause i told her what the hell kinda question is that an left

I CALL BULLSHIT!!!

It probably went down more like this...."baby wait, naw baby i was just kiddin c'mon baby please don't get upset. baby. baby hold up don't leave it was a joooooooooooooooooke.":lol: :lol: :lol:

I CALL BULLSHIT!!!

It probably went down more like this...."baby wait, naw baby i was just kiddin c'mon baby please don't get upset. baby. baby hold up don't leave it was a joooooooooooooooooke.":lol: :lol: :lol:

haha you read my mind you forgot "while hes holdin on to her arm as she saying leave me alone you dont love me!"

sorry Mims you walked right in to that one.

51QMPWMB25L.jpg

Story of my life.

I typically find myself in super unhealthy relationships that I want out of but can't seem to break free.

So I start drunken fights and try to make them hate me.

They still want me around even when they don't want me around.

I am always the one that has to walk away and never look back.

One of my good friends who always wants to make out says that I am forever in relationships.

He is pretty on-point with that statement.

I have some fun being single.

Just because most of my friends are dudes.

And when I am single, they step up their game and try to romance me by paying for stuff.

But really, that isn't the life for me.

I don't like having to keep secrets from people and nobody wants to hear that they are not the only one that is working for attention and affections.

It gets old.

I am done with the single life.

And am pretty stoked about that.

That is all I have to say about it though.

i would've said something smooth like, definatley more fun outside of a relationship , then pause for a quick second and say...until I met you...then laugh out loud like, you know that I know that you know that I'm bullshitting you but you love me anyway and you can't stop loving me woman...hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaaaaaaa....then poke her and say "skeet skeet skeeeeeet!"...........then proceed to lean back in pimp mode grinning until she hits you and says. "shut up"

And this is why this man has a happy marriage