Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mightymim

single or in a relatioship

ok i need everyone else oppinon on this, My girl friend asked me a few days back if i had more fun being single or in a relationship. so i told being single and she flipped out. i was like wtf you cant ask that kind of question if you going to get mad about my answer and i told her everyone has more fun being single than in a relationship. i just wanna know what everyone eles's oppion on that .

you failed? you obviously should have went with what she wanted to hear, when girls put you in situations like that they only want to hear what the wanna hear you dig?

haha treated! anyway go against your instinct shes a chick yo tell her what she wants to hear like "being in a relationship"!

i have plenty of fun with my girlfriend. shit. if i wasn't dating her, i wouldn't get the chance to get a nerdy asian girl stoned (that took so fucking long), and have her speak nothing but french and laugh the entire time. and the fact that me and her can sit there and draw for hours and it'll be chill as hell, is completely tits, and is something i can't do with my friends because we get insanely sidetracked. i mean, i can't fuck like 3 sluts a week anymore, but whatever. i feel the plus side outweighs the bad, because i mean. aside from her being mad late all the god damn time, she's pretty awesome. now let's hope this doesn't get proven wrong in the near future.

you failed? you obviously should have went with what she wanted to hear, when girls put you in situations like that they only want to hear what the wanna hear you dig?

yea i come to learn this due to some food that was recently cooked:eek:

A wise man once said

"Who me Nah my girlfriend has a boyfriend me Im single"

Or

"Who me Nah my wife has a husband me Im single"

T;6100338']A wise man once said

"Who me Nah my girlfriend has a boyfriend me Im single"

Or

"Who me Nah my wife has a husband me Im single"

this is the funniest thing ever

I'm happy single, but sometimes it does get lonely, but you have muuuch more freedom.... Buuut your girlfriend shouldn't be asking you this, thats like a breakup question.

i have tons of fun dating crack_teeths girlfriend, too.

huge tits for an asian girl, huh? at least that was the first thing that i thought about her.

yeah man you should of lied stright up. but it seems like you have tons of fun right after a break up then a few weeks or a month later im ready for a new chick.

I'm happy single, but sometimes it does get lonely, but you have muuuch more freedom.... Buuut your girlfriend shouldn't be asking you this, thats like a breakup question.

yea for real

thats true to but im on a college campus...

i would've said something smooth like, definatley more fun outside of a relationship , then pause for a quick second and say...until I met you...then laugh out loud like, you know that I know that you know that I'm bullshitting you but you love me anyway and you can't stop loving me woman...hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaaaaaaa....then poke her and say "skeet skeet skeeeeeet!"...........then proceed to lean back in pimp mode grinning until she hits you and says. "shut up"

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now