single or in a relatioship

mightymim

ok i need everyone else oppinon on this, My girl friend asked me a few days back if i had more fun being single or in a relationship. so i told being single and she flipped out. i was like wtf you cant ask that kind of question if you going to get mad about my answer and i told her everyone has more fun being single than in a relationship. i just wanna know what everyone eles's oppion on that .

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have plenty of fun with my girlfriend. shit. if i wasn't dating her, i wouldn't get the chance to get a nerdy asian girl stoned (that took so fucking long), and have her speak nothing but french and laugh the entire time. and the fact that me and her can sit there and draw for hours and it'll be chill as hell, is completely tits, and is something i can't do with my friends because we get insanely sidetracked. i mean, i can't fuck like 3 sluts a week anymore, but whatever. i feel the plus side outweighs the bad, because i mean. aside from her being mad late all the god damn time, she's pretty awesome. now let's hope this doesn't get proven wrong in the near future.

i would've said something smooth like, definatley more fun outside of a relationship , then pause for a quick second and say...until I met you...then laugh out loud like, you know that I know that you know that I'm bullshitting you but you love me anyway and you can't stop loving me woman...hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaaaaaaa....then poke her and say "skeet skeet skeeeeeet!"...........then proceed to lean back in pimp mode grinning until she hits you and says. "shut up"

• Like 1

i would've said something smooth like, definatley more fun outside of a relationship , then pause for a quick second and say...until I met you...then laugh out loud like, you know that I know that you know that I'm bullshitting you but you love me anyway and you can't stop loving me woman...hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaaaaaaa....then poke her and say "skeet skeet skeeeeeet!"...........then proceed to lean back in pimp mode grinning until she hits you and says. "shut up"

FUCKING LOL!

ok i need everyone else oppinon on this, My girl friend asked me a few days back if i had more fun being single or in a relationship. so i told being single and she flipped out. i was like wtf you cant ask that kind of question if you going to get mad about my answer and i told her everyone has more fun being single than in a relationship. i just wanna know what everyone eles's oppion on that .

Is your girl 14 or something?